Elite indicators :) - page 1076

mladen:

Simon Johansson

1. That entirely depends on your trading system and style

2. Averages are doing exactly what their name tells : they are calculating non-repainting averages

3. I am afraid that I do not understand that question. Would you mind explaining it a bit more?

all the best

Thanks for reply!

1. My trading system and style is; I use "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" on a 1H chart, and Daily TF in the indicator. The critical moment is when the trend is changing direction, and hasn't decided direction, then it can give buy and sell signals alternately quiet quickly. I wonder therefore if maybe the "buy and sell signals" (from the Daily TF in the indicator) could consult some other indicator to see where the trend is going?

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the price options.

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Concerning: SSA end pointed nrp_mtf alerts+arrows 2

Hi Mr. Tools,

I'm not able to see the arrows and the lines on MT4 screen, in fact I don't see anything at all ....

I only can see it in my indicators list? Does it require another file or so?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:

Concerning: SSA end pointed nrp_mtf alerts+arrows 2

Hi Mr. Tools,

I'm not able to see the arrows and the lines on MT4 screen, in fact I don't see anything at all ....

I only can see it in my indicators list? Does it require another file or so?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Hi Forexblasters you need this libSSA dll in your libraries folder.

libssa.zip

Files:
libssa.zip  34 kb

Thanks Mr. Tools for the additional info... Cheers!

simon_json:
Thanks for reply!

1. My trading system and style is; I use "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" on a 1H chart, and Daily TF in the indicator. The critical moment is when the trend is changing direction, and hasn't decided direction, then it can give buy and sell signals alternately quiet quickly. I wonder therefore if maybe the "buy and sell signals" (from the Daily TF in the indicator) could consult some other indicator to see where the trend is going?

simon_json

I recommend that you get some good moving average trading system (some of the STAD described systems that are dealing with trend systems) and use that as a a basis

mladen:

Abel

A version with those 30 types of averages and a possibility to have double smoothing for all of them : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2.ex4

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Custom time frame to use" option and add arrow signal ?

Thanks

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to adapt the following AutoTrendChannel with auto hours nmc.mq4 awesome indicator so:

1) It can alert the user (email, arrow, push) when the current bar touches the upper OR lower trend line?

Additionally if possible it would be neat if it can alert me too when the current bar is a few pips below/above the trend line but ?

Sincerely, Forexblasters

mladen:

derek10911

ex4 files can not be changed

His everyone again, Ok i just found an indicator that has almost everything is needed, I just wonder If you guys can close in a box, from the first body of the openning candle at the begin time, to the closing body the the ending time, please only taking the body and not the wick, and please leave the hours to be custimize as it is, thank you, pleaseeeeeeeeee help meeeee with thissss thanks in advance you awesome guyss

abel:

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Custom time frame to use" option and add arrow signal ?

Thanks

Abel

Here is a version with custom time frames too : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1.ex4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

oh ,so much thanks for the pretty help, you are enough kind same as always,:).

regards

mntiwana

I have seen how helpful people in this forum are and have joined in the hope of also being helped. I understand that I do this at the risk of being thrown out as I am intruding on your privacy - However, at the young age of 80 I have tried to get to grips with some coding, but somehow it seems beyond me. I recognize my intrusion, and apologize- (but silently hoping to get help though) - I have spent many hours reading what all the trading/coding doctors and professors here have said, and quite frankly I am in awe of some of the things that you do. I was wondering if as not such a Guru trader I may find some one to help me to get the following indi coded or perhaps direct me to an existing one.

My need is the following:-

I would like to have a normal ADX NRP which changes the colour of the signal line (not the + or - lines), every time the trend direction changes. Perhaps green as it shows an up trend and red as it changes to a down trend.

Thank you. Again I apologize if I have interrupted your privacy, if you feel disinclined to assist I will understand and will take no exception at all . Although I do thank you in the hope and anticipation of your assistance also for me.

Reason: