Elite indicators :) - page 1078

thank you sir

Thank you very much Mladen

mladen:
Newest version of averages with McNicholl ema added to it (included the double smoothed version if it too) : averages - mtf + alerts 7_3.ex4

PS: now there are 1 types of averages included.

PPS: for very long periods McNicholl ema will be closer and closer to dema (they will never be exactly the same, but for long periods they will be very similar)

Man, it never ends I remember when there were 10 averages in the indicator

I came across this indicator but it is not working, i need assistance to get it working please rk-breakout_box_trend_nmc.mq4

femi:
I came across this indicator but it is not working, i need assistance to get it working please rk-breakout_box_trend_nmc.mq4

Femi, will work on it but it needs a lot of updating to be compatible, so can't promise anything about it.

thank you sir

femi:

I get no compiler errors (0 compiler errors or warnings)

What is the exact problem?

femi:

femi,

i think,it needs include mqh file that is already in MLADENs folder but all of us dont............if i am not mistaken

mntiwana:

femi,

i think,it needs include mqh file that is already in MLADENs folder but all of us dont............if i am not mistaken

Forgot to attach it

Here is the mqh file (new mt4 compatible) : timegmt.mqh

Files:
timegmt.mqh  3 kb

femi,

put this mqh file in include folder,rest the every thing is ok for now,many thanks to MLADEN

Reason: