Dolly system - page 121

copyright

We can Create a federal copyright to protect all files here for less than $200.00

can Still Free to use but nothing more... or someting better a Trademark Registration for about $500.00

No Copyright!

I do a little research and guess what?

No Copyright from WSS and others thiefs from this forum check this out.

Files:
winfs.htm  7 kb
wss.htm  6 kb
wss1.htm  6 kb
wss2.htm  7 kb

See the diference you self

looks like we can get a Copyright from this systems and all others and get money from those thiefs without mentioning that they can go to the jail

Files:

this is a great system

Thanks d3m0nz3y3 ,I'll try it as quick as I get at my personal computer......

Nice indicator &strategy keep up the good work guys .

Free Three monitor setup

Easy up to 10 monitor setup with multiple video cards and a powerful and simple software

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ UltraMon™ 2.7.1 "FREE"

Dolly Graphics #11

There is a new Dolly Graphics #11 indicator Posted on Post #2 of the Dolly 2nd Clone Thread, it has many new features the most important being a GMT time shift ( Special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt ) for the GMT code

Enjoy cja

increase:
I think it is this one , used in conjunction with nina gives even more confirmation

Nina_StepMA_1_Custom3.mq4

I used this indicator but seem to crash my metatrader 4. I have to reinstall my metatrader. Have anyone encountered this problem?

cja:
There is a new Dolly Graphics #11 indicator Posted on Post #2 of the Dolly 2nd Clone Thread, it has many new features the most important being a GMT time shift ( Special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt ) for the GMT code Enjoy cja

How do I calculate the GMT shift?

Do I look at the time my broker is at and put the amount of hours it is different in the indicator? or do I put the hours GMT is off from the broker?

Example. GMT is 21:00 Broker is 22:00

Do I put GMT shift=1 because my broker is 1 hour ahead of GMT or do I put GMT shift=-1 because GMT is -1 hours from my broker?

Thank you

Reason: