Elite indicators :) - page 1080

mladen:

It can be done

But the problem is that in that case the points where the averages merge or part would be way of from the points where they really have t be marked - even visually. Alerts are working on closed bars, so I think that the compromise for this one should be to stay as is (even better : th, e most accurate would be to have no interpolation at all) and have alerts on a closed bar

Yes, your point of view is totally reasonable and I agree you

thanks

mladen:
Somewhat upgraded step ma pdf : stepma_pdf_4_1.ex4

Mladen

would you add MTF

StepMA pdf 4_1.ex4

Thanks

mladen:

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Thanks Mladen

Just one question.

About Step Size (constant step size in indicator setting), the indicator results are very very sensitive for step size, would you spot on it regarding MTF. I mean how I can change it especially when I increase the time frame.

Thanks

mladen:

Talaat E

Currently I am considering a couple of ideas to have that step size made differently. If I get some reliable results, then it will be posted (by "reliable" I mean that it should be less sensitive to time frame and symbols change)

Ok, many thanks

Thanks you

mladen:
And some more upgrades : 4 new display types added and internally 5 types of averages are solved differently (in a double mode the results can differ compared to the previuos version - this version is more accurate and should be used) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_5.ex4

Mladen , ...........

That was awesome and amazing, I wonder how you code that.

Display type in setting is really unbelievable, I found how to display arrows there

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
And some more upgrades : 4 new display types added and internally 5 types of averages are solved differently (in a double mode the results can differ compared to the previuos version - this version is more accurate and should be used) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_5.ex4

Hi Mladen

I don't know if I am saying is possible or not, but I wonder if (averages - mtf + alerts 6_5.ex4) is possible to be made as step version with same facility or not.

mladen:

bayuveneo

It will be modified

Thanks mladen

wilders_dmi_book_alerts_nmc_2.ex4

mladen:

tropicalrecon

What is the indicator with histogram that you are already using *the Wilders DMI with histogram) and why is it not appropriate for your needs?

I am using wilders dmi + histo mtf+ alerts + arrows nmc for the DMI histogram and drag and dropped wilders DMI book; mtf2 into the same window for the adx, I changed the settings on both so that I would have only the former displayed.

Also, DMI i have attached has a slope that is able to change color. Don't know if that would be possible as well.

I hope I am not being a pain in the a**.

mladen:

Paulo

That indicator is made to have shifted values on purpose. When that shift is removed, that indicator becomes the "simple" bb macd indicator (you can use bb macd instead of that indicator in that case)

Thank you mladen for your quick answer. Merry Christmas!

Reason: