Elite indicators :) - page 987

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Is it possible to update this indicator to mtf with alerts and arrows? I understand the repainting nature of indicator - is it possible to paint an arrow at each signal and leave it on the chart (I know there will be many arrows on lower timeframes). Thanks.nonlagzigzag_v2.02_nmc.mq4

fxdream

Will see what can be done (will probably add an option "repaint even more" )

Hi Mladen and Mrtools.

Could you please add divergence to this baby : RSX of MACD 2_2

With divergence arrows upper and lower gap and with arrows on the indicator.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards from Wulong

Files:

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools.

Could you please add divergence to this baby : RSX of MACD 2_2

With divergence arrows upper and lower gap and with arrows on the indicator.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards from Wulong

Hi Wulong, added the divergence, also hope you don't mind, added the new price options as well.

mrtools:
Hi Wulong, added the divergence, also hope you don't mind, added the new price options as well.

Thanks Mrtools !

Why should I mind ?

Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Is it also possible to add the new price options to this one : RSX+MA+TMA ABANDS AND DIVERGENCE NMC

It has already divergence, but only lines, but I do not like lines because otherwise my chart is cluttered too much.

So, could you also add an arrow and with the option to plot this arrow either on the indicator or on the chart ?

Danke schön !

Wulong

Dear MrTools, Mladen

please could you check this indicator for new mt4 compatible or some other problem? It is grawing steep vertical lines in the chart.

Thank you in advance

makoz

Files:

makoz:
Dear MrTools, Mladen

please could you check this indicator for new mt4 compatible or some other problem? It is grawing steep vertical lines in the chart.

Thank you in advance

makoz

Yep I see

That is a coding error - but the whole thing needs to be (re)written differently to avoid those kind of errors.

Hey mladen,

have you come across the pzday trading indicator...it has great success rate...90% success rate and it is free indicator but i do not have code...it is ex4 file

i know you guys are very busy so just wanted to know if you can make mq4 with some more statistic to display on screen...

shg1:
Hey mladen,

have you come across the pzday trading indicator...it has great success rate...90% success rate and it is free indicator but i do not have code...it is ex4 file

i know you guys are very busy so just wanted to know if you can make mq4 with some more statistic to display on screen...

Never saw the original mq4 (only decompiled)

But from what I see, it is a kind of a zigzag - and it works like all the zigzag like indicators - and from what I saw, those rectangles are repainted at least 4-5 bars back (saw cases when it repainted more than 10 bars back) thus giving completely false results compared to run-time performance

Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Is it also possible to add the new price options to this one : RSX+MA+TMA ABANDS AND DIVERGENCE NMC

It has already divergence, but only lines, but I do not like lines because otherwise my chart is cluttered too much.

So, could you also add an arrow and with the option to plot this arrow either on the indicator or on the chart ?

Danke schön !

Wulong

Wulong

Here is a version that has all those new prices and all the option values made descriptive where it could be done : rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_2.mq4

Reason: