Elite indicators :) - page 984

Can you fix the alert on this indicator ?

I want alerts on colour changes when it changes from blue to pink because i get alerts every time it touches the lines like the marked bar got an alert for a sell.

And a option that it either alert the first time when it changes colour and a option for a re entry every time it becomes the same colour as the first alert.

Marked the re entry with arrows in the picture below.

trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you fix the alert on this indicator ?

I want alerts on colour changes when it changes from blue to pink because i get alerts every time it touches the lines like the marked bar got an alert for a sell.

And a option that it either alert the first time when it changes colour and a option for a re entry every time it becomes the same colour as the first alert.

Marked the re entry with arrows in the picture below.

trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator alerts when the "no breakout zone" is exited - not when the color is changed from blue to pink. If you set the trigger levels too close than it can happen, but as far as I see from your example that is not a case. The alerting mode was explicitly requested that it alerts whenever the trigger zone is exited

PS: as far as I remember this is the latest version of that indicator 0 if you wish it to stop alerting on every trigger zone breakout, simply delete line 228 of this version trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.02_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke

That indicator alerts when the "no breakout zone" is exited - not when the color is changed from blue to pink. If you set the trigger levels too close than it can happen, but as far as I see from your example that is not a case. The alerting mode was explicitly requested that it alerts whenever the trigger zone is exited

PS: as far as I remember this is the latest version of that indicator 0 if you wish it to stop alerting on every trigger zone breakout, simply delete line 228 of this version trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.02_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

But can the indicator be changed to the way i want it to ?

I tried the original alerts today and it were acctually good but it missed sometimes where it should have made profit if it alerted the way i wanted to

In most other indicator that i have tested the indicator alerts to late and then if it dosnt go the right way it changes the next bar and does so until it goes the right way and that is a losing trade after another until it finds the right way and often when it goes the right way at last the market changes direction and drops och flies to the roof and make the potition that finaly made it a losing trade aswell .

But this indicator were diffrent , it sold of the profit trades as much as the losing ones and to this hour i am 1500 +

timmyhanke:
But can the indicator be changed to the way i want it to ?

I tried the original alerts today and it were acctually good but it missed sometimes where it should have made profit if it alerted the way i wanted to

In most other indicator that i have tested the indicator alerts to late and then if it dosnt go the right way it changes the next bar and does so until it goes the right way and that is a losing trade after another until it finds the right way and often when it goes the right way at last the market changes direction and drops och flies to the roof and make the potition that finaly made it a losing trade aswell .

But this indicator were diffrent , it sold of the profit trades as much as the losing ones and to this hour i am 1500 +

timmyhanke

The version I posted alerts each and every time when the trigger levels are crossed (either up or down) when default parameters are used. As far as I see that is what you asked for : to be alerted every time it crosses trigger levels in any direction - lines are drawn when the value is crossed up or down, but alerts are triggered on each cross of trigger levels - there are possible 4 alert types and it alerts so

mladen:
timmyhanke The version I posted alerts each and every time when the trigger levels are crossed (either up or down) when default parameters are used. As far as I see that is what you asked for : to be alerted every time it crosses trigger levels in any direction - lines are drawn when the value is crossed up or down, but alerts are triggered on each cross of trigger levels - there are possible 4 alert types and it alerts so

Thanks for your help , i watched my latest alert and it alerted when it came down in the ''no trade zone'' but i think that it was set to close so every time it came down it alerted as a diffrent direction so i made the space bigger so hopfully it helps

mladen:
This is a composite TSI (trend strength index) : composite_tsi.ex4

It allows tsi up to 5th degree calculation. Here is a comparison : upper is the first degree (regular tsi). Middle is the second order tsi and lowest is the third order tsi. As you can see the higher orders are smoother, but it is not the smoothing that is applied to it, but the way of calculating TSI is altered in order to get that kind of results (otherwise we would just add lag). Instead we have almost no lag at all and the smoothing and cycles identification comes at minimal cost

Upgraded version of composite tsi with alerts and multi time frame added : composite_tsi_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Files:

mladen:
timmyhanke The version I posted alerts each and every time when the trigger levels are crossed (either up or down) when default parameters are used. As far as I see that is what you asked for : to be alerted every time it crosses trigger levels in any direction - lines are drawn when the value is crossed up or down, but alerts are triggered on each cross of trigger levels - there are possible 4 alert types and it alerts so

I removed the part of the code as you said but i think it messed up the indicator, i lost the blue colour in the indicator ( the up trend colour)

Can you if it isnt too much to ask , add a option to :

Re entry , true/false ( if you want it to alert on every breakout or not)

Thanks for everything !

timmyhanke:
I removed the part of the code as you said but i think it messed up the indicator, i lost the blue colour in the indicator ( the up trend colour)

Can you if it isnt too much to ask , add a option to :

Re entry , true/false ( if you want it to alert on every breakout or not)

Thanks for everything !

Here is a version that has an option to change colors (and alert) on each re-entry or just on the first break : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.03_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Upgraded, optimized, modernized, added the all 25 types of averages oscillator of averages (using floating levels instead of fixed levels) : oscillator_of_averages_-_floating_levels.ex4

Some experimenting with parameters recommended. Lower is a "no-momentum" calculation way

mladen:
Here is a version that has an option to change colors (and alert) on each re-entry or just on the first break : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.03_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Can you make the indicator to not alert on 0 line and only on the breakout lines that you set yourself , because every alert that i get that are on the 0 line are false .

when the market dosnt do much it goes in the no trade zone but it is triggered by the 0 line anyway, so if it only alerted on breakout it would remove the false alerts and make it more accurate !

Reason: