Elite indicators :) - page 954

Does any of you have a indicator that is called Volatility hypertrend ?

I have tried to download it but i can only find it in ex4 files and they dont work on my metatrader.

the indicator looks like this :

Files:
1_4.png  173 kb

Added neutral alerts to Directional Breakout Averages.

timmyhanke:
Does any of you have a indicator that is called Volatility hypertrend ?

I have tried to download it but i can only find it in ex4 files and they dont work on my metatrader.

the indicator looks like this :

That looks like some of the Gann variations we made here at TSD, except that it is moved to separate window and renamed

mladen:
That looks like some of the Gann variations we made here at TSD, except that it is moved to separate window and renamed

Do you know where i can find the original indicator ?

mladen:
Here is a line version : gann_t3_high-low_activator__alerts_nmc.mq4

Would it be possible to create a version of this indicator that replaces the line on the chart with Dots that change colors?? Thank you.

michaelB:
Would it be possible to create a version of this indicator that replaces the line on the chart with Dots that change colors?? Thank you.

michaelB

Here is a version with an option to draw dots or to draw lines as before : gann_t3_high-low_activator__alerts_1.01.mq4

Can you fix this indicator so it works again , and add alerts to it ?

fiji_trend.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you fix this indicator so it works again , and add alerts to it ? fiji_trend.mq4

timmyhanke

Try it out now : fiji_trend_nmc.mq4

PS: it already had alerts. I did not change that part. Only made it compatible with the new mt4

Files:

mladen:
michaelB Here is a version with an option to draw dots or to draw lines as before : gann_t3_high-low_activator__alerts_1.01.mq4

Can you add diffrent averages / methods to the indicator ?

timmyhanke:
Can you add diffrent averages / methods to the indicator ?

timmyhanke

One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: