Elite indicators :) - page 923

mladen:
That is a classical (using EMA for calculation) macd using periods 15 and 102

One more think , as you can see in the indicator it changes colour even if it is below or above zero line , i would like to have the indicator as FILTER_AO.mq4 and that it alert on colour change.

timmyhanke:
One more think , as you can see in the indicator it changes colour even if it is below or above zero line , i would like to have the indicator as FILTER_AO.mq4 and that it alert on colour change.

Ive fixed it , i found a ao indicator with alerts and changed the settings to what you said , thanks !

hey mladen,

Is my idea more complicated than you thought?

I'm looking forward to the solution.

greetz

TraderRob28:
hey mladen,

Is my idea more complicated than you thought?

I'm looking forward to the solution.

greetz

TraderRob28

Still battling

mladen:
TraderRob28 Still battling

ok....Great idea I think it's a good combination of INDI.

I hope you don't give up.

VG

timmyhanke:
Do someone have a Awesome Oscillator indicator that dosnt repaint and have alerts ?

Timmyhanke, there is an elite version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I have come across some histo version of the indicators where their Histo line are Thick and Thin lines both above and below zero line, Can any one please explain how to interpret these variation.

skc321:
I have come across some histo version of the indicators where their Histo line are Thick and Thin lines both above and below zero line, Can any one please explain how to interpret these variation.

Skc321, it's just another way of interpreting the trend, some use a different color, others a different thickness of the histo, usually if above zero and the histo is sloping up(thicker histo), it's considered strong uptrend, and below zero and histo sloping down(thicker histo) strong trending down.

Can you add alerts to this indicator ?

When the orange line is above the magneta line it should trigger a buy , and when the magneta line is above the orange it should trigger a sell .

steprsi_v2.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you add alerts to this indicator ?

When the orange line is above the magneta line it should trigger a buy , and when the magneta line is above the orange it should trigger a sell .

steprsi_v2.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator has to be rewritten first (because of cases like this :

among other things)

Files:
step_rsi.gif  53 kb
Reason: