Elite indicators :) - page 922

talaate:
Ooooh, my stupidness, I should not forget that

Thank my dear Mrtools

can you do same for

Talaate, the arrows are working in that version.

mrtools:
Talaate, the arrows are working in that version.

Thanks Mrtools

This was a mt5 indicator i adapted to mt4. It is a normalized velocity indicator with the normalizing done with rsi. It is mtf with nrp slope coloring with overbought/oversold alerts and divergence with alerts.

hello guys.. dear Mladen i have a question,is it possible to add level option in the moving averages, like the metatrader's MA?

averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_nmc.mq4

Alex Demo:
hello guys.. dear Mladen i have a question,is it possible to add level option in the moving averages, like the metatrader's MA? averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_nmc.mq4

Levels added : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_nmc_amp_levels.mq4

PS: levels are in pips (but they can be fractional) unlike the built in moving averages that use points for levels

traderduke:
Mladen

Is there any chance you can convert this Non lag to a Stochastic 4 Period?

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

ml-nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

Mladen

Any luck with the conversation from NLMA to Stochastic or ema variations or StepMa?

I realize your newer version doesn't need the NMLA indicator which make any conversation difficult so use the version I loaded & I think it will make it a lot easier, I think??

Thank you for trying

Ray

Do someone have a Awesome Oscillator indicator that dosnt repaint and have alerts ?

timmyhanke:
Do someone have a Awesome Oscillator indicator that dosnt repaint and have alerts ?

timmyhanke

Take the macd of averages with alerts, set the average type to SMA, periods to 5 and 34 and price to typical and that is Awesome oscillator (that will not repaint)

mladen:
timmyhanke Take the macd of averages with alerts, set the average type to SMA, periods to 5 and 34 and price to typical and that is Awesome oscillator (that will not repaint)

Thanks for your help , but it changes colour too often , i found a indicator that i think is interesting its a filter ao , i dont know what it uses as a filter but it looks good .

Can you add alerts to the indicator ?

filter_ao.mq4

Files:
filter_ao.mq4  3 kb

timmyhanke:
Thanks for your help , but it changes colour too often , i found a indicator that i think is interesting its a filter ao , i dont know what it uses as a filter but it looks good .

Can you add alerts to the indicator ?

filter_ao.mq4

That is a classical (using EMA for calculation) macd using periods 15 and 102

Reason: