New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 301

deleted post

mladen:

reymaq

Here is this version (in it you can chose if you want alerts on cross up, cross down, or both) : aroon__alerts_mtf_1_1.mq4

Hi Mladen

Hi Mrtools

My Regards

There is another version includes a filter option her

Aroon oscillator + alerts + arrows.mq4

My request if you may accept to add MTF option and OnFirstBar option to this indicator

Thanks

please can someone makes that work

MINO:
please can someone makes that work

MINO

Since that is a decompiled code, can you please post the original source code so that someone can check it?

mladen:

reymaq

Here is this version (in it you can chose if you want alerts on cross up, cross down, or both) : aroon__alerts_mtf_1_1.mq4

Thank you so much for this,it's perfect. Let me know if you are able to modify the other one i had requested earlier on when you get time. I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

talaate:

Hi Mladen

Hi Mrtools

My Regards

There is another version includes a filter option her

Aroon oscillator + alerts + arrows.mq4

My request if you may accept to add MTF option and OnFirstBar option to this indicator

Thanks

Talaat E

Her is a version with those options added : aroon_oscillator__alerts__arrows_-_mtf.mq4

mladen:

Talaat E

Her is a version with those options added : aroon_oscillator__alerts__arrows_-_mtf.mq4

Many Thanks Mladen

mladen:

reymaq

Try it out now : aroon_up_down_1_1.mq4

Or try using this one (that is, btw, a correctly calculating version of Aroon, and has all the bells and whistles when it comes to alerts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page510

Hi, still waiting for your help,I'm really desperate, I don't have any programming skills. Thanks.

Regards,

Reymaq

reymaq:

Hi, still waiting for your help,I'm really desperate, I don't have any programming skills. Thanks.

Regards,

Reymaq

Reymaq

Help on what?

Please use the indicator from the link provided, since that is the correct Aroon indicator (as I have told already even in the post that you are quoting now). Or use the version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page201 that already has all that you were asking for (and was made on your request - in case you missed the response, please visit that post). Also, no need to change some Aroon indicator that is not calculating as it should, since in the end, when all the changes are made, it will have to be exactly the same as the one that I posted.

mladen:

Reymaq

Help on what?

Please use the indicator from the link provided, since that is the correct Aroon indicator (as I have told already even in the post that you are quoting now). Or use the version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page201 that already has all that you were asking for (and was made on your request - in case you missed the response, please visit that post). Also, no need to change some Aroon indicator that is not calculating as it should, since in the end, when all the changes are made, it will have to be exactly the same as the one that I posted.

Hello,

I needed help on the modification of the aroon cross alert,so that the email alert sent specifies the currency pair in which the cross occured. That is when aroon down cross above/below aroon up and vice versa. I am using the one you provided, not the one i had uploaded for modification.

Reason: