Elite indicators :) - page 911

Hey Mladen,

Well i was cleaning my hard drive and found this text file. thought i could have this converted to MT4 version. all I have is this text file with me.can you help convert it to MT4 with the available information?

mladen:
skc321 can you post the link where you got this code from (I would need some additional information about the exact coding language in order to be able to answer)?

skc321:
Hey Mladen, Well i was cleaning my hard drive and found this text file. thought i could have this converted to MT4 version. all I have is this text file with me.can you help convert it to MT4 with the available information?

I am not sure. Will have to try to decipher some things - if I can (decipher) exactly which coding language is that, maybe ...

mladen:
I am not sure. Will have to try to decipher some things - if I can (decipher) exactly which coding language is that, maybe ...

If i remember it correctly, I once had Ami broker as my charting software and this file was part of that, (.afl extention) not sure if it had any other dependency. After I shifted to MT4, I had retained this file in text format, Today while cleaning up, I found this file

skc321:
If i remember it correctly, I once had Ami broker as my charting software and this file was part of that, (.afl extention) not sure if it had any other dependency. After I shifted to MT4, I had retained this file in text format, Today while cleaning up, I found this file

skc321

OK. Will check if it is ami broker source. Tanks

mladen:
skc321 OK. Will check if it is ami broker source. Tanks

Thanks Mladen

Adaptive DSS with an addition of alerts and multi time framing : adaptive_dss_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

PS: check the description tab of the indicator for some additional information how to use it

Adaptive T3 too (same type of adapting as the adaptive DSS) : adaptive_t3_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

PS: it is a version with alerts and multi time frame already

mladen:
Adaptive T3 too (same type of adapting as the adaptive DSS) : adaptive_t3_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

PS: it is a version with alerts and multi time frame already

Hey Mladen,

I have seen couple of post from you that you mentioning that indicator like moving average will give you more information than histogram version of the same indicator. Can you please help me understand you point for view. I know its a basic and stupid question... I would appreciate it, if your could help me understand.

Also I would like to request Histo version of this adaptive T3 mtf & alerts.ex4 indicator

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hey Mladen,

I have seen couple of post from you that you mentioning that indicator like moving average will give you more information than histogram version of the same indicator. Can you please help me understand you point for view. I know its a basic and stupid question... I would appreciate it, if your could help me understand.

Also I would like to request Histo version of this adaptive T3 mtf & alerts.ex4 indicator

Thanks

SKC

SKC

If I understand you correctly, you are referring to histograms that show only two states (and not the value too). In that case they are showing the slope, for example, but are absolutely unable to show the slope itself (which is in a lot of cases important for estimation if a possible change in slope is closing). That way we are lacking the information that an average is showing us in its natural state (that reminds me to "semaphore" indicators : you see some state, but you can not see hot that state was built up through history)

PS: am I right that you want a histogram that shows only colors for slope up and down?

mladen:
SKC

If I understand you correctly, you are referring to histograms that show only two states (and not the value too). In that case they are showing the slope, for example, but are absolutely unable to show the slope itself (which is in a lot of cases important for estimation if a possible change in slope is closing). That way we are lacking the information that an average is showing us in its natural state (that reminds me to "semaphore" indicators : you see some state, but you can not see hot that state was built up through history)

PS: am I right that you want a histogram that shows only colors for slope up and down?

Well I would require the histo version of adaptive t3 mtf & alerts indicator to draw Histogram, Yes!!!

Reason: