Help needed with converting MT4 code to MT5

Hi,

I have an MT4 EA with mq4 file and want to convert it to MT5. Who can help me or who can do that for me. Looking for an easy direction.

Thanks.

Jurjen Pieneman: I have an MT4 EA with mq4 file and want to convert it to MT5. Who can help me or who can do that for me. Looking for an easy direction.

If you want "easy", then consider hiring someone to do it for you, for example at the Freelance section.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

Did I mentioned a problem? No, there is no problem and I sure don't like your attitude. 
Fernando is saying the same, but his answer is politely.

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you want "easy", then consider hiring someone to do it for you, for example at the Freelance section.

Fernando, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Wasn't aware of that section and will post a request for conversion in the Freelance section.

Jurjen Pieneman #: Did I mentioned a problem? No, there is no problem and I sure don't like your attitude. 

You asked for help. If there is no problem, what help would you need? You didn't want help. You wanted someone "who can do that for me." You wanted a slave; sorry, none here.

Poor snowflake, steaming at the slightest heat. You don't like my attitude? Fine, on my do not help list; live in ignorance.

William Roeder #:

You asked for help. If there is no problem, what help would you need? You didn't want help. You wanted someone "who can do that for me." You wanted a slave; sorry, none here.

Poor snowflake, steaming at the slightest heat. You don't like my attitude? Fine, on my do not help list; live in ignorance.

William, again your attitude. Your the type of guy that means nothing in real live. At least we have something in common, we not gonna help each other :) 

Have a nice one.

Reason: