Coding help - page 293

mladen:
Air92 Posted one version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173044/page12

Thank you so much. Happy weekend!

Ribbons

I am trying something tricky:

Do Histograms need the lowest index numbers?

Can you create 2 Histo segments on one bar?

Is there any other way to make two ribbons?

Thank you.

Big Be:
I am trying something tricky:

Do Histograms need the lowest index numbers?

Can you create 2 Histo segments on one bar?

Is there any other way to make two ribbons?

Thank you.

No it con not be one

Hi,

I am hoping mladen could help me, who originally did the coding.

I have just purchased the following indicator 'Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows-1.01 nmc.m' from the Elite Indicators thread, the one on page 752 post 7513.

I have loaded into my MT4 'indicators file', but when I attach it to a chart it comes up blank- I went back and saw that I needed the libSSA.dll file to be placed in the 'libraries' folder. I have done this- but the indicator is still not working. Also when I change time frames the indicator disappears all together.

I am running MT4 version 4 build 646.

Any ideas on how to get the indicator working?

Many Thanks

Michael

Michaelsa:
Hi,

I am hoping mladen could help me, who originally did the coding.

I have just purchased the following indicator 'Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows-1.01 nmc.m' from the Elite Indicators thread, the one on page 752 post 7513.

I have loaded into my MT4 'indicators file', but when I attach it to a chart it comes up blank- I went back and saw that I needed the libSSA.dll file to be placed in the 'libraries' folder. I have done this- but the indicator is still not working. Also when I change time frames the indicator disappears all together.

I am running MT4 version 4 build 646.

Any ideas on how to get the indicator working?

Many Thanks

Michael

Michael

If you have the libSSA.dll at a correct place, then if It looks like you haven't enable dll imports (like on this example picture)

Also, attaching the dll that I am using with that indicator : libssa.zip

Try it out

Files:
tdi.gif  87 kb
libssa.zip  35 kb

mladen:
Michael

If you have the libSSA.dll at a correct place, then if It looks like you haven't enable dll imports (like on this example picture)

Also, attaching the dll that I am using with that indicator : libssa.zip

Try it out

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the quick response.

I had a look at the dll imports and its enabled, but still having the same issue.

The libSSA.dll file is in the following folder- MT4>experts>libraries, is that the correct place for it to be?

Still not sure where I am going wrong.

Thanks

Michael

Michaelsa:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the quick response.

I had a look at the dll imports and its enabled, but still having the same issue.

The libSSA.dll file is in the following folder- MT4>experts>libraries, is that the correct place for it to be?

Still not sure where I am going wrong.

Thanks

Michael

Michael

In terminal go to file->open data folder and there open mql4->libraries folder. It has to be copied there

Hi Mladen,

WOW- I was way off with that one!!

Thanks for your help.

All working perfectly- great indicator by the way!

Michael

Hello, just a simple question. When I call an indicator with the iCustom function and that the first variable of this indicator is the Timeframe variable ("extern int Timeframe = Current_Period;"), do I have to take this into account into the iCustom variables ? or can I skip this variable into the brackets ?

airquest:
Hello, just a simple question. When I call an indicator with the iCustom function and that the first variable of this indicator is the Timeframe variable ("extern int Timeframe = Current_Period;"), do I have to take this into account into the iCustom variables ? or can I skip this variable into the brackets ?

airquest

You must take it into account or else it will not work OK

The best way to call indicators with such parameter is the following :

iCustom(NULL,targetTimeFrame,indicatorName,"",...,buffer,shift);

So, use "" for that parameter

Reason: