Elite indicators :) - page 1212

mahessara:
dear mladen,may i know when the cycle point croufr signal is appear? at close of the bar,or after several bar? thanks

mahessara

Please post the "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" you are using too so that I can check it

2 time osma that can use the usual set of averages for calculation : osma_x_2_averages.ex4

Files:

mladen:

mahessara

Please post the "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" you are using too so that I can check it

this is it

mahessara:
this is it

mahessara

That indicator is combining 2 time frames into a "signal". By all it does, you can consider it as a repainting indicator

mladen:
2 time osma that can use the usual set of averages for calculation : osma_x_2_averages.ex4

please will you make color change on slope?

alpha24:
please will you make color change on slope?

Then it would be best not to have histo any more, but just two colored lines. Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:
Then it would be best not to have histo any more, but just two colored lines. Is that what you had in mind?

Dear sir,

It would be better If colored histo with slope change not line. Thank you.

alpha24:

Dear sir,

It would be better If colored histo with slope change not line. Thank you.

alpha24

As I tried to explain a couple of times : if it is overlapping histogram values. In case when those histogram values are changing colors on slope there would be impossible to see which osma is sloping at some bars. They simply would have too much information that would not allow to see the clear picture

Here is a version that shows those 2 osmas as lines : osma_x_2_averages_1_1.ex4

Hello mrtools,

I noticed that the level color has some trouble staying where it belongs. On some charts there is a gap and on others it is in front.

Is there a possiblity to fix that?

Thx

D.

Files:
100.jpg  47 kb
101.jpg  39 kb
Reason: