Need help indentifying indicator - page 248

Mladen Thank you

gusdlc:

Hi Intrest1

I think this is almost or maybe the same indicator you are looking for...

what is the indicator in the main window??

kind regards YeshuaYoke

Files:

YeshuaYoke:

what is the indicator in the main window??

kind regards YeshuaYoke

That is most probably simple Bollinger or Keltner channel

mladen:
That is most probably simple Bollinger or Keltner channel
thought so thankyou Mladen

NicoleDeinhard:
can be this
What is it based on?

Intrest1:
What is it?
its a paid one you can mail to the bottom mail id on screenshot he will help in that case 

luffy:
Who knows this system?

two of the indicators are part of this system: https://de.scribd.com/document/83240574/Forex-Ultra-Scalper

there should be free versions of it available, because a few years ago she gave it away as a chritmas present.

I had it, but don´t have it anymore. ultrasignal & ultrafilter are just two different moving averages. the other stuff in your picture looks like a mtf-version of heikin ashi.

just found them...

Files:

marley60:

two of the indicators are part of this system: https://de.scribd.com/document/83240574/Forex-Ultra-Scalper

there should be free versions of it available, because a few years ago she gave it away as a chritmas present.

I had it, but don´t have it anymore. ultrasignal & ultrafilter are just two different moving averages. the other stuff in your picture looks like a mtf-version of heikin ashi.

"Rita Lasker" giving away something hers for free :):):)

That is the same as telling that Karl Dittman is a coder :)

nbtrading:

"Rita Lasker" giving away something hers for free :):):)

That is the same as telling that Karl Dittman is a coder :)

I think they both don´t exist. And the people behind these names are no coders, just "renamers". But "she" is sending free stuff whenever she wants to sell a new "stupid-people-will-get-rich-overnight-system". And not all of the free stuff has been useless.

marley60:
I think they both don´t exist. And the people behind these names are no coders, just "renamers". But "she" is sending free stuff whenever she wants to sell a new "stupid-people-will-get-rich-overnight-system". And not all of the free stuff has been useless.

You take a shutterstock picture of a random business man/ woman, write a text that this indicator is burning tight, give some chart pics where everything looks super fine and below are some comments of 'random' people how good that shit was. Who really is behind it is equal. Both, the free stuff and the not-free stuff is totally free and/or useless, it just looks diffrent.

PS: Everyone can get rich, but not all.

Reason: