Elite indicators :) - page 889

Dear Mladen, Mrtools;

I have two request please.

1) I need close all position indicator(? or script) for metatrader4 build 765. ( i requested it from Mladen in the past but he forgot i think)

2) I need close all positions that will close according to my amount of money. Let's say i have 1000 usd entered a position and i did not put a stop loss and i want to risk maximum 200 usd for loss. I need something will close my all positions when my balance reaches 800 usd (200 usd loss).

Best Regards

mrtools:
Talaate, added the mtf with the arrow shif option.

Dears Great people (Mladen and Mrtools)

About this indicator

averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4

There are two requests, which I don't know if they are possible of not or nonsense (bunk).

1) bands can dynamic.

2) Is it possible to draw the angle of the average line (not bands) in separate windows,

Thanks

talaate:
Dears Great people (Mladen and Mrtools)

About this indicator

averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4

There are two requests, which I don't know if they are possible of not or nonsense (bunk).

1) bands can dynamic.

2) Is it possible to draw the angle of the average line (not bands) in separate windows,

Thanks

talaate

1. The confidence bands are calculated dynamically (they are not static distance). Some more information how confidence bands are calculated can be found here : Confidence and prediction bands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. All "angles" calculated on a time series data are fake (some are simple slope in points and are claiming to be angles), or a rough approximation - as the one posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page3. We can not compare time and value and calculate angle : time and value (price) are completely different measurement units and can not produce an angle

mladen:
talaate

1. The confidence bands are calculated dynamically (they are not static distance). Some more information how confidence bands are calculated can be found here : Confidence and prediction bands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. All "angles" calculated on a time series data are fake (some are simple slope in points and are claiming to be angles), or a rough approximation - as the one posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page3. We can not compare time and value and calculate angle : time and value (price) are completely different measurement units and can not produce an angle

Thanks for explanation,

Hi, Mladen i have this indicator zigzag_larsen_out_amp_alerts.mq4 with "limit bar" .

Please eliminated "limit bar". Thank you

flox:
Hi, Mladen i have this indicator zigzag_larsen_out_amp_alerts.mq4 with "limit bar" .

Please eliminated "limit bar". Thank you

flox

If you set MaxBars parameter to some big value then it is the same as if it uses all the bars (so you can set it to 100.000 for example, and it will take into account how many bars are there at the chart and use that instead)

Mladen, Mrtools

I hope there is no false that i made, you do not answer me. Anyway, maybe attached indicators can meet my needs. Please check it. I think second one is for EA. I do not use EA.

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools;

I have two request please.

1) I need close all position indicator(? or script) for metatrader4 build 765. ( i requested it from Mladen in the past but he forgot i think)

2) I need close all positions that will close according to my amount of money. Let's say i have 1000 usd entered a position and i did not put a stop loss and i want to risk maximum 200 usd for loss. I need something will close my all positions when my balance reaches 800 usd (200 usd loss).

Best Regards

Thank you Mladen .....

tomitom06:
Mladen, Mrtools

I hope there is no false that i made, you do not answer me. Anyway, maybe attached indicators can meet my needs. Please check it. I think second one is for EA. I do not use EA.

Best Regards

Tomitom06, sorry missed your post, have you tried in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000 ?

cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.mq4

Hi dear coders.

Is it possible to add an additional feature to this indicator? Is it possible to add color on slope?

Sloping down red, sloping up blue? and still leave the ob/os colour unchanged whenever in the zone slope dont matter?

Thank you very much

Reason: