Elite indicators :) - page 883

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Mrtools

I read this site, but now this folder is not like as it is explained and as it was before year ago. If you download MT4 after Feb 2014 on a computer that never contain mt4 old version, as I did for my new computer, you will never see the stuff which were existed before as explained in the site you mentioned in your post. Moreover, this hidden folder never contain mql4 sub-folder anymore.

The strange thing is I have two account in two different company work perfect with this indicator, when I open another folder for one of them, the indicator "traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa " wouldn't work but still working with the same company in the old folder. Any way I do not want to headache you by my problem but I think it is one another issue of mt4

Thanks

Yeah I had to open "metaeditor" then click on "file" and then click on "open data folder" and the hidden folder was there and was able to make the shortcut from there.Mine was a new laptop(windows 8.1 ) which had never had mt4 on it either.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Yeah I had to open "metaeditor" then click on "file" and then click on "open data folder" and the hidden folder was there and was able to make the shortcut from there.Mine was a new laptop(windows 8.1 ) which had never had mt4 on it either.

Hi MrTools

I am attaching 5 photos, first three indicating when you go file>open data folder, you got the mt4 installed folder not fromC:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\

the two photos indicating to hidden MetaQuotes folder from hidden appData folder, s you see there is no any data at all, only sub folder called liveupdate

Files:
01.jpg 155 kb
02.jpg 182 kb
03.jpg 186 kb
04.jpg 69 kb
05.jpg 37 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hi MrTools

I am attaching 5 photos, first three indicating when you go file>open data folder, you got the mt4 installed folder not fromC:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\

the two photos indicating to hidden MetaQuotes folder from hidden appData folder, s you see there is no any data at all, only sub folder called liveupdate

Try using metatrader with the "/portable" switch. It will then save indicators, experts, scripts,... in the mql subfolder of your metatrader folder (and not in C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\folder - it will work as the old metatrader used to work)

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you will able to do acceleration MTF and smoothed ?

Best regards

rosalieone:
Hello, I was saying one line of acceleration smoothed and MTF
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you will able to do acceleration MTF and smoothed ?

Best regards

rosalieone

Is till do not understand that request. Can you posts a picture with some kind of explanation of exactly what are you looking for?

rosalieone
rosalieone  

va_smoothed1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

In fact you already made a VA smoothed some years ago.

Can you do it MTF ?

mladen:
rosalieone Is till do not understand that request. Can you posts a picture with some kind of explanation of exactly what are you looking for?
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
va_smoothed1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

In fact you already made a VA smoothed some years ago.

Can you do it MTF ?

rosalieone

Here is the multi time frame version : va_smoothed_mtf.mq4

Files:
rosalieone
rosalieone  

Thank you maestro !

mladen:
rosalieone Here is the multi time frame version : va_smoothed_mtf.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Stochastic 2 made to be able to use any combination of 20 moving averages for calculations and signals calculation : stochastic_2_averages_-_mtf.ex4

Supported averages :
traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
Updated CCFP version 2.03 (the version that can alert on crosses as well as on slope changes) : ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mlladen

I guess the new build screwed it up. I tried 670 & 765, no good. The Usd & Jpy are bad

Is there anything you can do thanks

Ray