Elite indicators :) - page 883

This is oscillator of averages floating levels with nrp coloring on slope changes plus arrows and alerts on it leaving the upper and lower zones.

averages & confidence bands from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made to be compatible with new mt4 builds and upgraded to now include 20 averages.

exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4Hallo , make this indicator norepainting , please. Thanks a lot mladen

flox:
exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4Hallo , make this indicator norepainting , please. Thanks a lot mladen

flox

That is multi-order exponentilal fitting indicator - it can not be made non-recalculating

ok , Thanks a lot Mladen

mrtools:
averages & confidence bands from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made to be compatible with new mt4 builds and upgraded to now include 20 averages.

Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to add different sloping color with option arrows + alerts

as I understand from the original post, this indicator is made by Mladen and he wrote that it can be used as signaling indicator in this case I think it is better to add different sloping color for band and center line with possibility of adding arrows for both, something like "somehow" what it is done with "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index" indicator, but the benefit and merits in this case "indicator" is simply it is not recalculated indicator like "ssa", I guess!.

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to add different sloping color with option arrows + alerts

as I understand from the original post, this indicator is made by Mladen and he wrote that it can be used as signaling indicator in this case I think it is better to add different sloping color for band and center line with possibility of adding arrows for both, something like "somehow" what it is done with "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index" indicator, but the benefit and merits in this case "indicator" is simply it is not recalculated indicator like "ssa", I guess!.

talaate

You are right : that indicator is not a recalculating one

It will be made with those additions

mladen:
talaate

You are right : that indicator is not a recalculating one

It will be made with those additions

Thanks Mladen

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4

It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

mladen:
Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4 It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

Malden

This very interesting

Of course, I know about negative shift,

I should say, it is really very smart criteria

I think this one will be soon denominated indicator

however, I think even if the shift of the confidence bands =0 with sloping color change will also be good for enter and /or exit points

waiting for the rest

Great man as always

Reason: