Elite indicators :) - page 884

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
mlladen

I guess the new build screwed it up. I tried 670 & 765, no good. The Usd & Jpy are bad

Is there anything you can do thanks

Ray

Ray

It seems to be working OK on my terminal (build 765)

Here are the USD JPY charts (changed the colors in order to make them visible on my chart)

Regular :

Multi time frame :

Files:
ccfp.gif 62 kb
ccfp_mtf.gif 60 kb
talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Yeah I had to open "metaeditor" then click on "file" and then click on "open data folder" and the hidden folder was there and was able to make the shortcut from there.Mine was a new laptop(windows 8.1 ) which had never had mt4 on it either.
mladen:
Try using metatrader with the "/portable" switch. It will then save indicators, experts, scripts,... in the mql subfolder of your metatrader folder (and not in C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\folder - it will work as the old metatrader used to work)

Hi Mladen & Mrtools

I found the problem, it was very simple, I actually have no any hidden folder for metatrader, may be because I am disabling UAC in windows 7 during the installation of metatrader terminal, therefore I don't need to use "/portable" either, the problem was solved simply by:

from main menu

goto tool>expert advisors> check the box in the front of Allow DLL imports then Ok

This could be happened if you install several instances of metatrader terminals of the same broker

Anyway, I am sharing this perhaps can help others

Thanks for both of you

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is oscillator of averages floating levels with nrp coloring on slope changes plus arrows and alerts on it leaving the upper and lower zones.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

averages & confidence bands from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made to be compatible with new mt4 builds and upgraded to now include 20 averages.

flox
flox  

exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4Hallo , make this indicator norepainting , please. Thanks a lot mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
flox:
exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4Hallo , make this indicator norepainting , please. Thanks a lot mladen

flox

That is multi-order exponentilal fitting indicator - it can not be made non-recalculating

flox
flox  

ok , Thanks a lot Mladen

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
averages & confidence bands from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made to be compatible with new mt4 builds and upgraded to now include 20 averages.

Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to add different sloping color with option arrows + alerts

as I understand from the original post, this indicator is made by Mladen and he wrote that it can be used as signaling indicator in this case I think it is better to add different sloping color for band and center line with possibility of adding arrows for both, something like "somehow" what it is done with "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index" indicator, but the benefit and merits in this case "indicator" is simply it is not recalculated indicator like "ssa", I guess!.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to add different sloping color with option arrows + alerts

as I understand from the original post, this indicator is made by Mladen and he wrote that it can be used as signaling indicator in this case I think it is better to add different sloping color for band and center line with possibility of adding arrows for both, something like "somehow" what it is done with "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index" indicator, but the benefit and merits in this case "indicator" is simply it is not recalculated indicator like "ssa", I guess!.

talaate

You are right : that indicator is not a recalculating one

It will be made with those additions

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
talaate

You are right : that indicator is not a recalculating one

It will be made with those additions

Thanks Mladen