Elite indicators :) - page 884

mladen:
Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4 It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

Test reply to this post

traderduke:
mlladen

I guess the new build screwed it up. I tried 670 & 765, no good. The Usd & Jpy are bad

Is there anything you can do thanks

Ray

mladen

The problem is with the multi pair display. The Jpy & Usd numbers are so low that they appear on the Zero line. I should have attached a chart for clarity.

Here is the chart. Windows 8, ATC brokers, & build 765. The problem continues until you refresh. Usd & Jpy are always low. The only input change I made was all pairs to true. I'll try another chart pair and another broker.

traderduke:
mladen

The problem is with the multi pair display. The Jpy & Usd numbers are so low that they appear on the Zero line. I should have attached a chart for clarity.

Here is the chart. Windows 8, ATC brokers, & build 765. The problem continues until you refresh. Usd & Jpy are always low. The only input change I made was all pairs to true. I'll try another chart pair and another broker.

traderduke

I do not know what is happening on your terminal, bu this is what I get when I attach it to the chart (the upper example is regular time frame and lower is multi time frame)

Indicator tested is the one from your attachment

Metatrader build 765 (no change in code whatsoever)

Files:
ccf_reg.gif  46 kb
ccfm.gif  40 kb

Yup it works now thanks so much.

Darkdoji:
Yup it works now thanks so much.

Good. Happy trading

Squeezed T3 of averages (multi time frame version with alerts) : squeezed_t3_of_averages_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

It can use the usual 20 types of averages :
SMA

EMA

Double smoothed EMA

Double EMA (DEMA)

Triple EMA (TEMA)

Smoothed MA

Linear weighted MA

Parabolic weighted MA

Alexander MA

Volume weghted MA

Hull MA

Triangular MA

Sine weighted MA

Linear regression

IE/2

NonLag MA

Zero lag EMA

Leader EMA

Super smoother

Smoother

Squeezed T3 of stochastic (multi time frame, alerts, ...) : squeezed_t3_of_ma_1.ex4

Hj all

After trading week, sometimes you have to feel some romantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKyVoAGSbp4

Hi, Mladen i have this indicator stop-reversal.ex4 . Please decompilet make gap to menu ,alert with sound and message "BUY at..." and "SELL at..." . Thank you ...

Files:

flox:
Hi, Mladen i have this indicator stop-reversal.ex4 . Please decompilet make gap to menu ,alert with sound and message "BUY at..." and "SELL at..." . Thank you ...

Sorry

I can not change the ex4 files

Reason: