Elite indicators :) - page 882

talaate:
Hi MrTools

I am attaching 5 photos, first three indicating when you go file>open data folder, you got the mt4 installed folder not fromC:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\

the two photos indicating to hidden MetaQuotes folder from hidden appData folder, s you see there is no any data at all, only sub folder called liveupdate

Try using metatrader with the "/portable" switch. It will then save indicators, experts, scripts,... in the mql subfolder of your metatrader folder (and not in C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\folder - it will work as the old metatrader used to work)

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you will able to do acceleration MTF and smoothed ?

Best regards

rosalieone:
Hello, I was saying one line of acceleration smoothed and MTF

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you will able to do acceleration MTF and smoothed ?

Best regards

rosalieone

Is till do not understand that request. Can you posts a picture with some kind of explanation of exactly what are you looking for?

va_smoothed1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

In fact you already made a VA smoothed some years ago.

Can you do it MTF ?

mladen:
rosalieone Is till do not understand that request. Can you posts a picture with some kind of explanation of exactly what are you looking for?
Files:

rosalieone:
va_smoothed1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

In fact you already made a VA smoothed some years ago.

Can you do it MTF ?

rosalieone

Here is the multi time frame version : va_smoothed_mtf.mq4

Files:

Thank you maestro !

mladen:
rosalieone Here is the multi time frame version : va_smoothed_mtf.mq4

Stochastic 2 made to be able to use any combination of 20 moving averages for calculations and signals calculation : stochastic_2_averages_-_mtf.ex4

Supported averages :

mladen:
Updated CCFP version 2.03 (the version that can alert on crosses as well as on slope changes) : ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mlladen

I guess the new build screwed it up. I tried 670 & 765, no good. The Usd & Jpy are bad

Is there anything you can do thanks

Ray

traderduke:
mlladen

I guess the new build screwed it up. I tried 670 & 765, no good. The Usd & Jpy are bad

Is there anything you can do thanks

Ray

Ray

It seems to be working OK on my terminal (build 765)

Here are the USD JPY charts (changed the colors in order to make them visible on my chart)

Regular :

Multi time frame :

Files:
ccfp.gif  62 kb
ccfp_mtf.gif  60 kb

mrtools:
Yeah I had to open "metaeditor" then click on "file" and then click on "open data folder" and the hidden folder was there and was able to make the shortcut from there.Mine was a new laptop(windows 8.1 ) which had never had mt4 on it either.
mladen:
Try using metatrader with the "/portable" switch. It will then save indicators, experts, scripts,... in the mql subfolder of your metatrader folder (and not in C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Term inal\folder - it will work as the old metatrader used to work)

Hi Mladen & Mrtools

I found the problem, it was very simple, I actually have no any hidden folder for metatrader, may be because I am disabling UAC in windows 7 during the installation of metatrader terminal, therefore I don't need to use "/portable" either, the problem was solved simply by:

from main menu

goto tool>expert advisors> check the box in the front of Allow DLL imports then Ok

This could be happened if you install several instances of metatrader terminals of the same broker

Anyway, I am sharing this perhaps can help others

Thanks for both of you

Reason: