Elite indicators :) - page 814

traderduke:
Mladen or MT

I want to write an indicator that uses the subwindow of an already attached indicator. I can do it on the chart;

-- To put indicator in same sub-window as an already plotted indicator, drag it into the same sub-window. If you want the indicator to be a derivative of the indicator already plotted (e.g. to get a moving average of an RSI), set "Apply to:" to "First indicator's data". Otherwise set "Apply to:" to "Close" (or whatever).

How do I show it in a indicator

extern int FastMAPrice =0; //How do I apply "Previous indicator's data" or "First Indicator's dara" in the same indicator

window 7 or 8 doesn't work??

ExtMapBuffer1=iOBV(NULL,OBV_TimeFrame, OBV_applied_price,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,FastMAPeriod,0,FastMAMode,FastMAPrice,y);

Thank you

Ray

Ray

It can not be done using metatrader 4

Normally it would be done like this :

#property indicator_chart_window

int OnInit() { return(0); }

int OnCalculate (const int rates_total,

const int prev_calculated,

const int begin,

const double& price[])

{

//

// the price is chosen from the meny of prices

//

return(0);

}

But that works in metatrader 5 only. It does not work in metatrader 4

Good morning Mladen,

You mentioned the other day that you prefer Pivots to Fibs, etc. There are so many versions of Pivot indicators out there that I have lost my enthusiasm for them.

Which one could you recommend to rekindle my enthusiasm for pivots plse?

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

You mentioned the other day that you prefer Pivots to Fibs, etc. There are so many versions of Pivot indicators out there that I have lost my enthusiasm for them.

Which one could you recommend to rekindle my enthusiasm for pivots plse?

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

I prefer to use the classical pivots on a daily time frame (that is what they are meant to be used on) when I use pivots, but that is rare

New metatrader compatible velocity with alerts : velocity__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Trend envelopes new mql compatible : trend_envelopes__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Mladen, on your all charts there is a bar at the right side. what is it? If an indicator can you post it if not special for you? Thanks

tomitom06:
Mladen, on your all charts there is a bar at the right side. what is it? If an indicator can you post it if not special for you? Thanks

tomitom06

That is a daily data indicator (from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698 )

Mladen

I'm trying to add signal lines to this 4 time stepma but I can't get past the "function not defined", line 274 & 275. Can you help me out?

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

I'm trying to add signal lines to this 4 time stepma but I can't get past the "function not defined", line 274 & 275. Can you help me out?

Thanks

Ray

Ray

ha1u, ha2u, ha3u and ha4u (and their "d"counterparts) are buffers not functions. They should be referenced using "[]" not "()" (so ha1u not ha1u(i) as it is now)

Smoothed trend direction and force index : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_nmc.mq4

Reason: