Elite indicators :) - page 800

michaelB:
mrtools-- in the chart on this post-https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general what is the indicator that placed the red and blue dots on the chart?? Thank you.

MichaelB, it's the bbands stop candles from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page510

Anyway:
mrtoots

Is there an error like this?

Anyway

You can see the explanation for that and what to do in cases like those at these few posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237/page6

Added nrp coloring to the high and low of the channel, the picture is using it on Ha smoothed offline line chart, using default settings for the Averages channel candles.

Volaitility quality (Stidsman original version - multi time frame with alerts) with a variation of using jurik smoothing for calculation : vq-stridsman_on_jurik_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

mladen,

I love and use your terrific Corridor_SSA normalized_end-pointed_2-arrows_nmc indicator and the open source SSA dll converted for use in my Ninjatrader platform (NT7).

I have 4 to 8 charts open all the time with this indicator which slows down my computer.

Are there any other open source code versions of the SSA dll for that Corridor SSA indicator, other than the one I'm posting here and currently using on NT7, that may be faster and easier on the CPU for me?

Thank you so much for all of your generous help and support to me and to all the others on this forum.

traderdp

David

Files:
ssa.mq4  13 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go Just one explanation : which kind of arrows you are going to get depends on alertsOnZeroCross parameter. If it is set t true, arrows on macd zero line cross will be displayed. If it is set to false then arrows on macd - signal line crosses will be displayed. Gaps control include3d already

regards

Mladen

Updated version of the indicator compatible with new mql : averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_divergence_2_nmc.mq4

traderdp:
mladen,

I love and use your terrific Corridor_SSA normalized_end-pointed_2-arrows_nmc indicator and the open source SSA dll converted for use in my Ninjatrader platform (NT7).

I have 4 to 8 charts open all the time with this indicator which slows down my computer.

Are there any other open source code versions of the SSA dll for that Corridor SSA indicator, other than the one I'm posting here and currently using on NT7, that may be faster and easier on the CPU for me?

Thank you so much for all of your generous help and support to me and to all the others on this forum.

traderdp

David

David

The latest version of libSSA was not posted as an open source. It will not be posted as a source code (after all, all that needed is a dll function prototype to be able to use the function)

As of end-pointed version : it is heavy in the CPU simply because a full length SSA has to be calculated for each end point. Nothing can be done to make it faster or less CPU intensive (except simply do not calculate too much points for end point values)

mladen:
David

The latest version of libSSA was not posted as an open source. It will not be posted as a source code (after all, all that needed is a dll function prototype to be able to use the function)

As of end-pointed version : it is heavy in the CPU simply because a full length SSA has to be calculated for each end point. Nothing can be done to make it faster or less CPU intensive (except simply do not calculate too much points for end point values)

mladen,

thanks so much for the valuable input. to decrease the point for end point values which input should I decrease: the SSA period normalization,

or the SSA number of bars,

or the First Bar ?

Thanks so much once again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

thanks so much for the valuable input. to decrease the point for end point values which input should I decrease: the SSA period normalization,

or the SSA number of bars,

or the First Bar ?

Thanks so much once again.

traderdp

David

David

Set the first bar parameter to smaller value. See the comparison first bar set to 400 and set to 150 :

Normalized values will always be the same (regardless what value you use), only the oldest values of the "corridor" will probably differ

Files:
ssa.gif  67 kb

mladen,

thanks so much for all of your help once again.

will test it out.

traderdp

David

Reason: