Elite indicators :) - page 796

Hello Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and check this indicator built by Eli Hayun many moons ago for me. It misses some alerts especially when it is a Zero-line reject (ZLR) and it is quite annoying when it happens.

Much appreciate your time and expertise.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and check this indicator built by Eli Hayun many moons ago for me. It misses some alerts especially when it is a Zero-line reject (ZLR) and it is quite annoying when it happens.

Much appreciate your time and expertise.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX

If I remember correctly, there was one cci that was showing all the woodies patterns in it. Will look it up

This version of stepma of velocity hopefully should be a bit more user friendly, made the StepMultiplier automatic.

mladen

So wouldn't shorting the chart bars or changing the refreshing every 5 seconds ease the pain??

Thanks for the attention

Ray

mladen:
Ray

It is not the HA-306 that grabs the time

Try using it without indicators and you shall see. It is the metatrader that forces refreshing all the bars of all the indicators attached to an offline chart when a new tick comes in

Volume weighted Wilders' DMI new mql compatible : wilders_dmi_-_volume_weighted_nmc.mq4

mladen:
ValeoFX If I remember correctly, there was one cci that was showing all the woodies patterns in it. Will look it up

Mladen, appreciate your time, but what I am after is really just the cross alert. If you have another cross alert on zero-line that will show ZLR correctly every single time, I would be delighted to have it.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Mladen, appreciate your time, but what I am after is really just the cross alert. If you have another cross alert on zero-line that will show ZLR correctly every single time, I would be delighted to have it. Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

As of ZLR : is the definition that zero line rejection is a case when zero line is crossed and then on the next bar it is crossed back?

mladen:
ValeoFX As of ZLR : is the definition that zero line rejection is a case when zero line is crossed and then on the next bar it is crossed back?

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, your assumption is correct. I attach a screen-print for confirmation and looking at this one, the best example is @ 17h15 on the 12th of September when the CCi briefly crossed the Zero-line before heading back. This is where the present indicator fall out of the bus.

Appreciate you looking into it for me.

Continued success to you.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, your assumption is correct. I attach a screen-print for confirmation and looking at this one, the best example is @ 17h15 on the 12th of September when the CCi briefly crossed the Zero-line before heading back. This is where the present indicator fall out of the bus.

Appreciate you looking into it for me.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

In that case you ill have 2 alerts at the same bar : alert for a cross and an alerts for a zero line rejection. Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:
ValeoFX In that case you ill have 2 alerts at the same bar : alert for a cross and an alerts for a zero line rejection. Is that what you had in mind?

What I have in mind is that when it crosses on Candle #1, it will Alert (Arrow) say UP and when the reverse takes place, it will show an Arrow DOWN - therefore there should be 2 successive Arrows on 2 successive candles.

Thanks very much.

The existing indicator works very well, but fails to show the above scenario.

Reason: