Elite indicators :) - page 795

mladen:
Posting this one with some corrections in code : stochastic3_v6_1.mq4 Interpolated version will follow

Thanks so far. Just take your time. We're not in any hurry.

derfel

derfel:
Thanks so far. Just take your time. We're not in any hurry. derfel

derfel

The problem was that it is an interpolation of combined 3 time frames. Here is the result : stochastic3_v6_mtf.mq4

Try it out. Upper is non-interpolated result, and lower is the interpolated result. Average is calculates as an average of already interpolated results, hence it behaves differently (the colored histo part) than any other interpolated indicator - it is sort of one of a kind

mladen:
derfel

The problem was that it is an interpolation of combined 3 time frames. Here is the result : stochastic3_v6_mtf.mq4

Try it out. Upper is non-interpolated result, and lower is the interpolated result. Average is calculates as an average of already interpolated results, hence it behaves differently (the colored histo part) than any other interpolated indicator - it is sort of one of a kind

Very nice. Thank you very much for your effort.

derfel

Mladen,

I'm running your HA-306. It really grabs the CPU time, is there any chance You could put a Max bars or a code snip that only updates every 5 seconds or both?? You mentioned an array setup that would be coming some time ago, anything PLEASE!

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen,

I'm running your HA-306. It really grabs the CPU time, is there any chance You could put a Max bars or a code snip that only updates every 5 seconds or both?? You mentioned an array setup that would be coming some time ago, anything PLEASE!

Thank you

Ray

Ray

It is not the HA-306 that grabs the time

Try using it without indicators and you shall see. It is the metatrader that forces refreshing all the bars of all the indicators attached to an offline chart when a new tick comes in

hi

mladen

mrtools

In fact, I want the best indicator that you see

I know you experienced in the indicators,

so , I need your advice

I'm working on a renko chart

also I am ready to pay

Best Regards

alcard20:
hi

mladen

mrtools

In fact, I want the best indicator that you see

I know you experienced in the indicators,

so , I need your advice

I'm working on a renko chart

also I am ready to pay

Best Regards

alcard20

I don't use renko charts, but :

1. There is no such thing as best indicator. It depends on trading system, funding, preferences. My preferred ones are adaptive indicators (adaptive in any way : don't forget that dynamic zone indicators too are adaptive, since they are adapting the levels) but there is quite a few very good "classical" indicator too

2. If we strictly apply the definition, isn't renko chart indicator too? I mean : price is filtered and it (the filtered result) is then used as a chart. That is, the way I understand it, exactly what indicators do too

mladen:
alcard20

I don't use renko charts, but :

1. There is no such thing as best indicator. It depends on trading system, funding, preferences. My preferred ones are adaptive indicators (adaptive in any way : don't forget that dynamic zone indicators too are adaptive, since they are adapting the levels) but there is quite a few very good "classical" indicator too

2. If we strictly apply the definition, isn't renko chart indicator too? I mean : price is filtered and it (the filtered result) is then used as a chart. That is, the way I understand it, exactly what indicators do too

Hello

Thanks for the reply

There are many types of dynamic indicators in tradcode.com

Which one should I buy it?

My best regards

alcard20:
Hello

Thanks for the reply

There are many types of dynamic indicators in tradcode.com

Which one should I buy it?

My best regards

You can download them from tsd too (much more dynamic zone indicators here on tsd)

This is StepMa of velocity, it's mtf with alerts on when the step ma changes color.

Reason: