Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 510

Dear mrTools, & MLaden,

Do you know if there is a MTF version of the Aroon indicator with arrow alert on chart? I cannot find. I have the basic indi attached. If not, could you make it MTF and perhaps with arrow alerts on screen?

Thx for the help Marco

(BTW still testing Doda)

Files:

Marco320:
Dear mrTools, & MLaden,

Do you know if there is a MTF version of the Aroon indicator with arrow alert on chart? I cannot find. I have the basic indi attached. If not, could you make it MTF and perhaps with arrow alerts on screen?

Thx for the help Marco

(BTW still testing Doda)

Marco

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page418

Hello MLaden and mrTools,

Can one of you take a look at next indi because when I plot it into the chart there is a failure with my MT4 platform and won't see the levels (even it blocks my mt4 platform totally). attached the indicator and here is the page for extra information: Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

Files:

Marco320:

Can one of you take a look at next indi because when I plot it into the chart there is a failure with my MT4 platform and won't see the levels (even it blocks my mt4 platform totally). attached the indicator and here is the page for extra information: Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco

It works OK on my terminal (attaching an example picture)

Files:
find_levels.gif  31 kb

Marco320:

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

i confirm what Marco said, it kind of freeze and slow the terminal.

you see it when you switch from a TF to another it takes several minutes before processing...

its a good indicator for plotting the D-W-M supp and res tough but useless with that issue

regards tito,

tito_xs:
i confirm what Marco said, it kind of freeze and slow the terminal.

you see it when you switch from a TF to another it takes several minutes before processing...

its a good indicator for plotting the D-W-M supp and res tough but useless with that issue

regards tito,

Interesting

It works with no problems on my terminal. Are you guys using it on some special simbols or in some special conditions?

mladen:
Interesting It works with no problems on my terminal. Are you guys using it on some special simbols or in some special conditions?

i see what you mean, but there is no specific symbols or conditions in my case...

i tried it in empty chart (no other indicator) and seems to work normaly

may be something in the code that might conflict other indicators???

tito_xs:
i see what you mean, but there is no specific symbols or conditions in my case...

i tried it in empty chart (no other indicator) and seems to work normaly

may be something in the code that might conflict other indicators???

It shouldn't (conflict with some other indicator)

The only way how one indicator can interact with some other one is by using iCustom() function and that indicator does not use it. If that is the indicator causing the problems, then it is something else

mladen:
Marco It works OK on my terminal (attaching an example picture)

Hello MLaden,

If you attach the indi to EURUSD it's working perfect. But when I plot into the ESTX (EuroStoxx) chart there arise the problem and slowdown my MT4 or even it won't start. I think it's depending on the instrument using, but maybe you will have a solution to fix.

Thx to everybody concerning this issue and hear from you.

Marco

Please, someone can modify this indicator to add function move up or down mikko_breakout_bar.mq4

Thank you.

Files:
Reason: