Elite indicators :) - page 689

mladen:
It turned out that multi pass averages needed an update too. Here is an undated version and a histogram version immediately (no lines for now) - posting it to make possible the usage of a regular multi pass averages : multi_pass_averages.mq4 and multi_pass_averages_histo.mq4

Mladen, when I compiled these two, I got 3 ERRORS and it shows that the error is on that bracketed (int) as per the screenshot. Be kind enough and have a look at it for me, plse? I love this indicator with a sore heart.

ValeoFX:
Mladen, when I compiled these two, I got 3 ERRORS and it shows that the error is on that bracketed (int) as per the screenshot. Be kind enough and have a look at it for me, plse? I love this indicator with a sore heart.

ValeoFX

That can not be compiled with the old build of metatrader. Please, do not try to compile it with build 509 since in that case you will get compiler errors

Entirely MY fault, Mladen. I read the sentence .................."posting it to make possible the usage of a regular multi pass averages" ........... as meaning that it could be used on both.

My sincerest apologies.

ValeoFX:
Entirely MY fault, Mladen. I read the sentence .................."posting it to make possible the usage of a regular multi pass averages" ........... as meaning that it could be used on both. My sincerest apologies.

For old build (build 509) use this multi_pass_averages_histo_old_format.mq4 and this one multi_pass_averages_old_format.mq4

If you compile these with new metatrader 4 you will get warnings. It is simply not possible to make all the code 100% compatible with all the builds

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much - just love it!

Continued success to you.

Thanks Valeo & Mladen - I agree, sheer magic especially when coupled with CCI study & Insync Index. It's pretty close to having a crystal ball!!

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

mladen:
For old build (build 509) use this multi_pass_averages_histo_old_format.mq4 and this one multi_pass_averages_old_format.mq4 If you compile these with new metatrader 4 you will get warnings. It is simply not possible to make all the code 100% compatible with all the builds

Thank you ever so much, Mladen. Once again you have gone the extra mile. Much appreciate you.

Sincerely,

SAugustine:
Thanks Valeo & Mladen - I agree, sheer magic especially when coupled with CCI study & Insync Index. It's pretty close to having a crystal ball!!

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hello Sylvester,

Are you at home and trading like I am?

If you have time today, please send me a screen-print of your set-up as described here plse.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the long weekend.

Elite indicators "St Augustine" setup

ValeoFX:
Hello Sylvester,

Are you at home and trading like I am?

If you have time today, please send me a screen-print of your set-up as described here plse.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the long weekend.

Hi Valeo

Please find attached screen-shot as requested. Important to note that I strictly trade D1 with my entries taken mostly on H1 (sometimes H4 too). Feel welcome to contact me on sylvester.augustine@gmail.com or sylvester.augustine@loreal.com if you need further info.

Best regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Valeo

Please find attached screen-shot as requested. Important to note that I strictly trade D1 with my entries taken mostly on H1 (sometimes H4 too). Feel welcome to contact me on sylvester.augustine@gmail.com or sylvester.augustine@loreal.com if you need further info.

Best regards

Sylvester

Thanks Sylvester, will be in touch.

Mladen,

now, when the new builds of MT4 don't allow to decompile ex4 files,

will you make available also for MT4 your amazing indicator Stochastic trend:

Stochastic trend - Indicators - BUY APPS ?

Reason: