Elite indicators :) - page 559

Hi mladen, mrtools,

I am sure this has been done but looking for an "all averages with ATR bands" indicator on main chart. Searched but have not found yet what I was looking for.

By "all averages" I refer to the different kinds of averaging usually available.

If possible, include option for 'pre-smoothing' the data...really liked that feature in other indies you made.

We'd then have a great bands indicator for all purposes.

Cheers, San.

ValeoFX:
==========================

Good morning Mladen,

Apologies for the oversight. Here is a picture of what it is that I would like to see. It could also be that the histogram crosses through the zero-line of course, which I failed to describe. It seems that the MVAs are just a representation of the histogram, but I like the MVAs as they widen during a bigger move in line with longer histogram lines. Maybe I should block out the MVAs to stop the confusion, but you get the idea.

Appreciate your help.

Have a great day.

=======================

Mladen, when you do get around to my request, would you mind adding an audible alert to it, plse?

Thanks very much.

Hi mrtools,

That's awesome, thanks a lot..!

Have a great weekend, San.

traderdp:
mladen,

I have a very special request. I'm not sure if it's possible or feasible to do. Regarding this indicator: Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 that you recently created for me. I place 2 copies of this indicator on the same chart overlapping each other in the same indicator window #, one copy of this indicator with the current time frame of the chart and a 2nd copy of the same indicator with some usual higher time frame of the same chart.

Can you create a NEW SPECIAL ALERT a which looks at the 2 copies of this indicator on the same chart - 1.) the 1st copy of the indicator in current time frame of the chart and 2.) the 2nd copy of the same indicator at a higher time frame and then it creates a NEW SPECIAL ALERT if both copies of this same indicator both cross both going in the same direction within a certain number of minutes (or bars) of each other.

It creates some very special opportunities on my exiting template. I do it manually now and miss alot of opportunities as I watch several pairs at once. I can show a copy of a chart if needed.

Thanks so much for taking the time to think about this strange request. I eagerly await your usual magic.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I fear my most recent request was very confusing and I apologize for that. I am enclosing a picture with an explanation to help .

The chart is an M5 of EURUSD. The dotted dark red and dark green lines and cross are the same indicator with thee same inputs using the M30 time frame. The solid red and green lines and cross are the same indicator with the same inputs using the M5 time frame. The 2 vertical dim grey lines are at the cross of solid red and green lines, and at the cross of the dotted red and green lines. The space between the two crosses ( or 2 vertical lines) is a certain number of minutes (or bars). If the number of minutes (or bars) is less than or equal to x (an input than user can change), then the audio and visual NEW SPECIAL ALERT goes off.

If it is not possible to do this, I have an alternative suggestion. Can you make 1 new indicator of the same: Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 that uses all the same inputs (except color changes or dotted vs solid colors for the two separate sets of lines) with both 2 different time frames (ie., M30 and M5 as in my picture) to create the 4 lines and NEW SPECIAL ALERT as shown in my picture ?? Perhaps that would more easily resolve communication coding problems. Just a possible suggestion from a totally ignorant non programmer.

Thanks so much for all your patience and help once again.

traderdp

David

David

I think I understand your idea, but ...

When 2 time frames are combined the only bar that is "reliable" is the current bar. It is so because higher time frame must recalculate all the bars that belong to it. We are have 4 time frame bars indicators at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187and you can use some of those as reference how multiple time frames behave when combined into one indicator and when the alert can be alerted

traderdp:
mladen,

I fear my most recent request was very confusing and I apologize for that. I am enclosing a picture with an explanation to help .

The chart is an M5 of EURUSD. The dotted dark red and dark green lines and cross are the same indicator with thee same inputs using the M30 time frame. The solid red and green lines and cross are the same indicator with the same inputs using the M5 time frame. The 2 vertical dim grey lines are at the cross of solid red and green lines, and at the cross of the dotted red and green lines. The space between the two crosses ( or 2 vertical lines) is a certain number of minutes (or bars). If the number of minutes (or bars) is less than or equal to x (an input than user can change), then the audio and visual NEW SPECIAL ALERT goes off.

If it is not possible to do this, I have an alternative suggestion. Can you make 1 new indicator of the same: Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 that uses all the same inputs (except color changes or dotted vs solid colors for the two separate sets of lines) with both 2 different time frames (ie., M30 and M5 as in my picture) to create the 4 lines and NEW SPECIAL ALERT as shown in my picture ?? Perhaps that would more easily resolve communication coding problems. Just a possible suggestion from a totally ignorant non programmer.

Thanks so much for all your patience and help once again.

traderdp

David

mladen:
David

I think I understand your idea, but ...

When 2 time frames are combined the only bar that is "reliable" is the current bar. It is so because higher time frame must recalculate all the bars that belong to it. We are have 4 time frame bars indicators at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187and you can use some of those as reference how multiple time frames behave when combined into one indicator and when the alert can be alerted

mladen,

Thanks so much for pointing me to that thread to understand more about 4tf indis etc.

I understand that the indis recalculate until the bar is closed on the particular higher TimeFrame (TF) in question. Once that bar on the higher TF closes, that indicator cross is complete and final.

I want to compare the time of that higher TF final and complete cross to the time of the same indicator current TF final and complete cross - to see how far apart (in bars or in time) these 2 crosses are. What in your opinion is the best way to do this please??

thanks alot for all your guidance and teaching in this endeavor.

traderdp

David

Hi guys. i'd like to ask if anyone using the SSA indicator are experiencing freezing of mt4? Ever since i loaded the indicator on one of my charts my mt4 seems to freeze very often and sometimes up to half a minute.. Is there a similar version of the SSA indicator that doesn't take up so much cpu load?

I'd also like to ask, is there a non-repainting version of the SSA?

Files:

tanjy

Try the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

tanjy:
Hi guys. i'd like to ask if anyone using the SSA indicator are experiencing freezing of mt4? Ever since i loaded the indicator on one of my charts my mt4 seems to freeze very often and sometimes up to half a minute.. Is there a similar version of the SSA indicator that doesn't take up so much cpu load? I'd also like to ask, is there a non-repainting version of the SSA?

ValeoFX:
==========================

Good morning Mladen,

Apologies for the oversight. Here is a picture of what it is that I would like to see. It could also be that the histogram crosses through the zero-line of course, which I failed to describe. It seems that the MVAs are just a representation of the histogram, but I like the MVAs as they widen during a bigger move in line with longer histogram lines. Maybe I should block out the MVAs to stop the confusion, but you get the idea.

Appreciate your help.

Have a great day.

Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

Could you please give me an idea as to when you would have time to look at my request, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

Mladen, have I upset you in any way? Not that I think I have, but I need to check as you have been ignoring me for a while and not your normal way of doing things.

Reason: