Indicators Optimized for Offline Charts - page 8

techmac:
I don't know What they are doing lately does not help in rebuilding confidence in metatader at all

The thing is that all the example code was written by the same coder and that same coder has very little idea about metatrader coding. Code like : SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE); that is completely needless (DRAW_LINE is the default, if not specified otherwise) and a lot of "code" like that are just showing that mq does not give a damn about traders when they gave the examples coding job to metatrader 4 illiterate coder and then traders are given that as something worth looking at

Chances that they will learn are minimal

mladen:
The problem is that some people reported (Tzuman for example) that iBarShit() function has a problem too. ...

Ooops, I ran into that problem, too. It seems that unlike before the iBarShit function returns the first candle index now, even if the parameter date is before the first candle date.

Another two hours wasted by debugging.

Ovo:
Ooops, I ran into that problem, too. It seems that unlike before the iBarShit function returns the first candle index now, even if the parameter date is before the first candle date. Another two hours wasted by debugging.

They are just adding errors to each new build

My platform has been updated right now to build 735. Any news on this build? Does it work better than the previous with offline charts, or is it the same...?

thefxpros:
My platform has been updated right now to build 735. Any news on this build? Does it work better than the previous with offline charts, or is it the same...?

All that is reported so far are more problems - no changes with previous major issues (seems that metaquotes does not care too much for offline charts problems)

Hello all,

Is it possible to make a "simple" SSA end pointed (just the ma on chart) optimized a little, because the one i have is very heavy on my cpu.

Maybe there's a more recent version than the one i have ?

Thanks !

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Is it possible to make a "simple" SSA end pointed (just the ma on chart) optimized a little, because the one i have is very heavy on my cpu.

Maybe there's a more recent version than the one i have ?

Thanks !

Big Joe

Use the version that is using libssa.dll. Otherwise it will always be heavy on your CPU

Dear programmers,

Can you please add interpolate option inside this indicator

eKetas:
Dear programmers, Can you please add interpolate option inside this indicator

Why ?

morro:
Why ?

DeepSkyBlue and OrangeRed Ema have Interplate = true

Limegreen and Orange is Mar without Interpolate

Interpolate gives faster moving averages cross and better S/R sometimes

Files:
pic1.png  18 kb