Elite indicators :) - page 550

mandagozu81

You can freely PM me

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I am in the elite forum for only 3 months now and i hope i am not infringing any forum rule here.

Is the email you are using daily mladenfx@gmail.com ?

I would like to make a private enquiry about a coding issue. Thank you very much!

mladen

I'm using th obv w bands but the bands are not as controllable as I'd like, could you subsitute them with Keltner channels??

Thank you

Ray

Ray

If I am not mistaken that indicator (the price channel itself) was originally developed for tradestation. Will check it a bit more if it is so

traderduke:
mladen,

Is there any chance you could provide the tradstation version of the attached MT4

Thanks

Ray

RSX MA fullSSA

This indicator shows 3 lines--

Blue is the RSX.

Red is RSX average.

Yellow is the SSA.

I'd like to see an arrow on the chart when there is a selected crossover on a closed candle.

Since there are 3 possibilities, this will probably require 3 user options--

red/blue crossovers.

red/yellow crossovers.

blue/yellowcrossovers.

I hope this is clear, as well as possible.

Thank you.

mrtools:
This is mt4 version of Absolute Strength of Averages using Mladen's extremely simplified ABS code, the picture is an example using 4 hour zero lag ema Abs on 1 hour chart. The 18 average types can be accessed through your external parameters.

mrtools,

I just noticed after a long delay that you were nice enough to code the MT4 version of this indi as I had requested on the MT5 thread several days ago. I'm sorry that I didn't notice your indi and acknowledge it before. Thanks once again. I really appreciated it. One question. How do I access and setup the external parameters to use in this indi? thanks again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

I just noticed after a long delay that you were nice enough to code the MT4 version of this indi as I had requested on the MT5 thread several days ago. I'm sorry that I didn't notice your indi and acknowledge it before. Thanks once again. I really appreciated it. One question. How do I access and setup the external parameters to use in this indi? thanks again.

traderdp

David

Hello David,

Its just the settings in the input tab when putting the indicator on your chart, mainly what i was saying the 18 different averages are mentioned by number there and just pick which one you want to use by its number and enter that number in MaMethod.

mrtools:
Hello David, Its just the settings in the input tab when putting the indicator on your chart, mainly what i was saying the 18 different averages are mentioned by number there and just pick which one you want to use by its number and enter that number in MaMethod.

mrtools,

thanks alot. I understand now. It looks good, and I will investigate the diff settings.

traderdp

David

RSX MA fullSSA

regarding my post#5702

Apparently there is an updated version of this indicator that would be better to use--

rsx__ma__fullssa_1.01.mq4

michaelB:
regarding my post#5702

Apparently there is an updated version of this indicator that would be better to use--

rsx__ma__fullssa_1.01.mq4

Michael,

Did this version seems alright its showing the arrows on the 3 possibilities and doesn't seem to be using to much CPU.Also has the alerts that go with the arrows. All can be turned off or on as desired.

RSX MA fullSSA Alerts+Arrows

mrtools-- thank you for the new indicator.

Initially it looks really good. I'll keep testing.

Thanks again for all your help in the TSD forums.

Reason: