Elite indicators :) - page 542

Wishing you a successful 2013

ND, I also would like to wish you and your family a successful 2013.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,

To all traders....

...........may all of us be more successful during 2013.

Best wishes to you all and those dear to you.

ValeoFX

Using this post to wish you and all the members of this forum all the best in the coming New Year

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Dear Mladen

Wishing you and your family a successful 2013.

Thank you for all have done for me in particular, but also the community at large. Without you I would not have been nearly as successful and I acknowledge you for that.

Best wishes,

Happy New Year Everyone

mladen, a huge thank you for the big improvement in this indi version

mladen:
yigal

I don't know what constant rage bar chart are you using (I don't have one) so I tried it on another offline chart (tick chart in this example) and it works OK (i.e. it works on offline charts as it should too). If the constant range chart yiu are using is making standard (as it should be) offline data for metatrader then it should work on it too but with custom offline chart you can never know (there is a significant lack of standard in offline charts and some versions are simply working "their own way" instead of trying to work the "standard way")

PS: attaching a version that works much faster than the previous version. You still need the "libSSA.dll" file in the libraries folder in order to let this indicator works as it should

mladen,

I couldn't easily use the prior version of this indicator due to problems with speed + efficiency. Thank you so much for the vast indicator improvement, now allowing me to see the big benefit of this indicator. Once more, have a wonderful New Year holiday to mladen, mrtools, and ND for all the extraordinary efforts done to make my and all of our trading lives much easier and more profitable. Bless you all!

traderdp

David

composite rsi 2

This indicator was introduced in post 4529.

Can it be made into a histogram version, with color change on closed bar, not the current bar.

Thank you.

Macd Rsi Adaptive 2

Hello Mladen,

I found this indicator in the elite section. Can you make it have color change and alerts on zero cross. Currently it doesn't have different colors for zero cross and it doesnt alert.

By the way i have a very beginner question. Macd zero cross is exactly the same as the crossover of 2 moving averages the macd is using in its calculation? (fast and slow) Thank you.

mandagozu81

Just the answer to the question about crossovers now : no, they (the crosses) are not the same. Default parameters are set to resemble the usual 12,26,9 settings of MACD (the 14,34 and 9 that are used by default in MACD RSI adaptive) If you set the same parameters for both here is just one example what will happen (12,26,9 used for both in this example) :

So, for same parameters, they are a completely different "peace of cake"

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I found this indicator in the elite section. Can you make it have color change and alerts on zero cross. Currently it doesn't have different colors for zero cross and it doesnt alert.

By the way i have a very beginner question. Macd zero cross is exactly the same as the crossover of 2 moving averages the macd is using in its calculation? (fast and slow) Thank you.
Files:

MACD rsi adaptive 3 ...

mandagozu81

Here is the indicator.

Colors added for over all trend change (zero line crosses) as well as slope of the macd line direction change. Alerts are added on following 3 conditions : zero line crosses, slope direction changes and signal line crosses (you can configure each and every alert which you wish to be alerted for). As usual, it is using the choice of 4 possible rsi variations for adapting :

0 - rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cuttler's rsi

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Custom Pattern

Mladen Thank you for the Rsi adaptive macd indicator.

I found the attached indicator "custom pattern" in the internet. Can you add (popup and sound) alert to the indicator please?

Files:
Reason: