Experiments ... - page 7

krelian99:
What? Be aware that newbies also read this and maybe are confused as much as I am by this sentence. The word 'only' (as well as 'never' and 'always') doesn't exist for forex. Further, what are all the awesome momentum indicators for? You can consider an impulse with a trend indicator but then you have already seen it with your own eyes.

yes,you introduce 3 very crucial forms (only,never,always) in forex,same like one,best one of the world cricket players,at one match he not out with hundreds runs and in next,knockout with out or with few runs.

One more experiment - this one is a RSI of RSi of macd (any of the 5 allowed rsi types) : rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_macd_experiment.mq4

mladen:
One more experiment - this one is a RSI of RSi of macd (any of the 5 allowed rsi types) : rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_macd_experiment.mq4

PS: in this one the order of parameters is very important. Here is an example with same rsi periods as the above example, except that the parameters are inverted (32,14 for the above example, 14,32 for this example)

Files:

mladen:

nevar

Try out this one : cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended.ex4

It uses a funky crazy idea for "detrending", seems to be usable

This RSI or CCI ? because when i drag the indicator to chart the title of indicator RSI experiment

Pan Kayun:
This RSI or CCI ? because when i drag the indicator to chart the title of indicator RSI experiment

CCI. The name is wrong, all the rest is OK. Here uis a version with correct name too : cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_1_2.ex4

mladen:

CCI. The name is wrong, all the rest is OK. Here uis a version with correct name too : cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_1_2.ex4

Thank's,,,

Please add alerts too and this i have req too in RSI indicator threads

Pan Kayun:

Thank's,,,

Please add alerts too and this i have req too in RSI indicator threads

Pan Kayun

The cci indicator from that post has alerts (as the original had too)

Here is a version of stochastic rsi with alerts too : stochastic_rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl_1_1.ex4

mladen:

Pan Kayun

Here is a version of stochastic rsi with alerts too : stochastic_rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl_1_1.ex4

Thanks for all your kind:)

mladen:

Pan Kayun

Mladen

When i drag this indicator to my chart, there are number show in my chart (blue rectangle)

May i ask?what is that?the number not disappear too when i delete the indicator

Files:
what_is_that.jpg  329 kb

Pan Kayun:

Mladen

When i drag this indicator to my chart, there are number show in my chart (blue rectangle)

May i ask?what is that?the number not disappear too when i delete the indicator

That was something I used for me internaly

Here is a version without it : stochastic_rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl_1_2.ex4

Reason: