Elite indicators :) - page 432

MTF version of "RSI TM smoothed nrp"

Hi Mladen, do we have an MTF version of the Tim Morris Smoothed nrp RSi by any chance? I cannot find it on the Thread, but maybe you have a copy still?

Would appreciate having a copy.

Thanks in advance.

Much appreciated

mladen:
You probably did not find it because it was Tim Morris smoothed RSX (not rsi), and it can be fund on this thread, but decided to add options to it so that it can cover our usual types of rsi, so, depending on RsiMethod it can be :
0 - rsi

1 - Wilders rsi

2 - rsx (default settings)

3 - Cuttler's rsi

PS: multi time frame and alerts included

===============

Thanking you ever so much, Mladen.

Have a great weekend.

Best personal regards.

Swami stochastic ...

In the March 2012 issue of TASC they are bringing back an idea of swami charts (indicators) again

As far as I know, we do not have any of the swami charts (indicators) s here is a swami stochastic. It is different than the John Ehlers though : we can choose which range of stochastic indicators we want to be calculated (by default, it ranges from 6 to 48) and if we want a "generic" stochastic generated or not (it is an average of all the stochastic values calculated for start to end stochastic and then it is averaged in order to give us a kind of a "generic" stochastic)

Here is an example without generic stochastic generated (upper), and with it (lower)

PS: in this indicator a reasonable BarsToDraw must be used. The main problem is in a fact that each and every value is drawn as an object and even for mild start and end values it tends to have a very big number of objects and that is something that metatrader does not like too much . Calculation itself is optimized but great number of objects can slow down terminal significantly, so I do not recommend big number of bars drawn (I think that the default is quite enough for normal usage - even like that it has more than 6000 objects drawn)

Files:

Swami Aroon oscillator ...

Aroon oscillator swami version ...

Just a couple of words of what exactly are "swami" indicators doing. They are showing current states of multiple period indicator values (in short, they could be treated as semaphores). Lower colors are showing shorter indicator values and higher colors are showing longer period indicator values (just imagine the colored area as a sequence of n horizontal lines - each line is showing the state for that period of the indicator). Looking at a vertical line it shows a kind of a generic state of n indicator values.

The "generic" value does not exist in the original but it seemed as a good idea to make one since that way it can even be used in a "signaling" mode (there is a value that can be compared to some levels)

As of this indicator : using Aroon oscillator instead of Aroon itself since it is more suitable to be compared to a range of values and gives a better overview of the "whole picture". Even in oscillator, it is easily visible how fast Aroon oscillator(s) reacts to new peaks (see the vertical color changes)

Need alert

I am new here, could you please code a alert for when this indicator cross the 50 line

RSI-3PER_TEST.mq4‎

TKS, Larry

alert

Need it for the H4

Larry

Suggestion

Hi, I just joined this forum so I am unsure if I am posting in the right thread so please don't hesitate to point me elsewhere if I am mistaking. I noticed there are some very talented programmers here so I thought I would ask an indicator build that would greatly facilitate my trading style and maybe help others as well.

Basically I keep my trading very simple determining trends with HH+HL or LH+LL. The ZZ indicator has been helping me but I believe its potential could be better exploited. I am far from being a programmer so I used Paint to illustrate a basic idea of what I have in mind for the indicator hoping someone more skilled than me has the will to make it come to life.

The basics:

MTF with Dashboard

Adjustable parameters for different wave lengths on the same chart (W, D, H4... with SHOW true or false option)

Coloring of waves and maybe bars based on price action

Multiple alerts for when:

a)previous high or low is breached

b)a change in trend or market condition occurs (up, down, neutral)

c)a retracement or projection line is touched (user defined)

Identification of previous pivot highs and lows for easy stop or target placements

I guess an image is worth a thousand words:

Files:

What you need is....

44doc:
I am new here, could you please code a alert for when this indicator cross the 50 line

RSI-3PER_TEST.mq4‎

TKS, Larry

=======================

Hi Larry, as I was instrumental in getting Kerris to build this for me, the idea behind it is that you take the crossing of the fast RSi (I use 3) with the medium fast (mine is 8) as the entry point and the slow RSi (mine is 13) as TREND.

Been trading it for years and it works.

Best wishes.

Multi RSI with alerts ...

Larry,

I used multi rsi from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general instead (since it already can do the same thing as the rsi-3per indicator) To make it work the same set the periods to 14,5 and 3 and you are going to get the same results with rsi as the rsi_3per. Alerts are added (they are set to alert when any rsi value crosses 50 line) and they work properly in multi time frame too (they are not going to alert you on each chart new bar, but on each target time frame new bar)

regards

Mladen

44doc:

RSI-3PER_TEST.mq4‎

TKS, Larry
Files:

Thanks

My pleasure to ask a question, I have been using your great indicators for years.

Larry

Reason: