Elite indicators :) - page 213

biddick

I did not read that book. Got it after I read your post and will look into it. At a first glance there maybe something in it (an example of a 20% and 80% 14 period quantiles of a close as a quick test) Now I have to read the book and find exactly "what did the writer want to tell" and then to apply quantiles to his ideas. Hope it will be soon (the reading and the understanding )
___________________________ PS: the basic idea of quantiles is very similar to dynamic zones, but not quite the same. Here is the comparison of a 35 period dynamic 20-20 (which would correspond to 20-80 quantiles) zones (upper) and a 35 period 20-80 quantiles (lower). It is obvious that the origin of the both is in statistics

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen,

Do you know this Quantiles Analysis or have you read the book: Long/Short Market Dynamics Trading Strategies for Today's Markets : Long/Short Market Dynamics: Trading Strategies for Today's Markets Wiley Trading: Amazon.co.uk: Clive M. Corcoran: Books

I have found two different discussions on the net : one with Amibrker formula : Comparative Quantiles Analysis - Aussie Stock Forums the other one is here: A Quantile Approach to Money Flow By Clive Corcoran - Traders Log

The idea looks similar to nonlag ATR indicator to me.Thanks.
Files:

Hello mrtools,

thanks a lot for your help

patona

mladen,

Would you kindly work your magic on one of the attached indicators below - to make it multitimeframe average instead of it just displaying current timeframe alert?

Thanks very much!

P.S. Forgot to include "adaptive rsi" base indicator which is now uploaded.

Edit: Did a little cut and paste butchery from one indi. to another and got "adaptive rsi allerts" below. Don't yet know if it works, just that it does alert.

My other idea is to combine "nonlagma multi time frame allerts" with "dtosc multi time frame alerts" as it seems to me that there is no redundancy in the alerts - when using same settings for each. If they alert concurrently or one alerts then soon thereafter the other also alerts, then it looks to be quite a good signal.

But of course I have no idea how to combine both.

Mladen if you think it's worth taking a look please do for us.

Thanks again!

Here they are...I use FXPro....a GMT -3 broker.

Instead of the previous day range...I use a 22 day ATR. I just noticed that this indicator changes the lines just slightly when the timeframe is switched. I leave on M15 and it's been fine for me....but would be great to get that little glitch sorted out...if anyone can spot it.

Thanks

Ben

profitrader21:
Hi,

Can you please post the modified version of the indicator you created bkennedype? I use pivots a lot as well. Thank you.

Regards,

Alex

Ray

Correct the "TriangularMA_adr_centered bands_ray alerts" to "TriangularMA_adr_ centered bands_ray alerts" (one space after the "adr_" needs to be added)

Also, all you need from parameters are the first 5 parameters. Try it like this :

iCustom(NULL,0,"TriangularMA_adr_centered bands_ray alerts",15,0,0,45,0.2,0,0);

The rest of parameters is not needed, and passing colors like strings is not OK (colors are integers not strings)

regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
Hi mladen,

I tried to call the center MA of the indicator above mentionned in an EA, this way : iCustom(NULL,0,"TriangularMA_adr_centered bands_ray alerts",15,0,0,45,0.2,"White",1,1,1,"Red",1,2,1,"LimeGreen",1,3,1,false,false,true,true,false,false,0,0);

and this way :

iCustom(NULL,0,"TriangularMA_adr_centered bands_ray alerts",0,2);,

but had no success. On the test, it doesn't get the triangular Ma centered bands..... can you help me ?

Thanks in advance,

regards

Triangula MA in an EA

Thank you very much mladen,

I ll try it that way.

Regards,

mladn,

1. I'm trying to set up an EA or Indicator that can signal when the following condition exist using HMA-Trix & Schaff.

Long Signal = HMA is up-Green, Trix has signaled up- "Green Arrow" & Schaff has signaled up-"Green Dot".

Sorry for the over done explaination I just want to be clear.

The problem is that trix & Schaff are one time signals so some how I need to store those signals then when all three hit you send an alarm in an indicator or in an EA you enter a trade.

2. Does "alertOnCurrent" only delay the alarm or does it shift 1 bar back??

3. Can you setup HMA to "alertOnCurrent"??

Oram i better off just using Bar 1 back in all indicators and will that work with the Trix and Schaff signals???

Can you help me??

I'm also looking for suggestions to filter out the channeling. I've been playing with Keltner and Ichimoku cloud but each has its short comings, any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

See attached EURJPY using Renko-10 pip bricks it works great visualily and on paper.

Thanks I know I'm asking a lot

Ray

Alerts

Mladen, could you please put alerts on the Asymetric EMA BBands or the Asymetric EMA Oscillator

many thks

Peter

mladen:
biddick Here is a EMA deviations variation of Bollinger bands stop
As of the rest : if I understand correctly by "dynamic levels" you mean dynamic zone levels. Dynamic zone levels are about probability of a value becoming some other value. EMA deviations are something completely different. Also, cfb is an indicator determining if there is a trend or not (when rising there is a trend when falling there is no trend), which again is a completely different then EMA deviations

regards

Mladen

peterke

Here is the BB Stop EMA deviations indicator with alerts

regards

Mladen

peterke:
Mladen, could you please put alerts on the Asymetric EMA BBands or the Asymetric EMA Oscillator

many thks

Peter
Reason: