Elite indicators :) - page 412

"Leader of the Stochastics"...?

Mladen, it could build, also Leader of the Stochastics, similar to Macd Leader (where we have the difference between Price and EMA), similar to Stochastics (the difference to be between PRICE and K).

Thanks.

Price is incomparable with stochastic K. Completely different range of values

bebeshel:
Mladen, it could build, also Leader of the Stochastics, similar to Macd Leader (where we have the difference between Price and EMA), similar to Stochastics (the difference to be between PRICE and K). Thanks.

derfel,

Here you go

simple_oscillator_3_-_mtf.mq4

derfel:
Hi mladen,

could you please make a mtf version of your nice "Simple oscillator 3" from post #4199 ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Simple oscillator 3

Thanks for your magic.

derfel

Leader EMA ...

Just in order to clarify what exactly is "Leader of MACD" built of ...

Giorgos E. Siligardos in fact constructed a kind of a new moving average which we can call "leader EMA" (he calls it "a kind of a Zero lag EMA"). In normal MACD macd is calculated as ema(fast)-ema(slow) while in the leader macd the macd is calculated as leader ema(fast) - leader ema(slow). The trick he uses is to smooth the difference of the price and "first step ema" and then he adds that smoothed difference to the first step ema. That way he avoids the necessity for an additional parameter (and possible wrong decision) and makes a rather fast moving average

That would be all ... Maybe I should have posted this before, but posting it now. Here is the "Leader EMA" and a comparison of it to the regular EMA with same period (gray line)

leader_ema.mq4

I hope that this will clarify everything regarding the "Leader MACD" : we already have MACD of averages which covers quite a lot of MACD versions, so the "Leader MACD" is one more MACD in our collection

Files:

real CMF histgram?

would any coder be willing to make this version of CMF if it doesn't exist with trend lines for divergences added as well?

Investor/RT Tour - Chaikin Money Flow

looks useful.

thanks in advance!

hazelj80:
would any coder be willing to make this version of CMF if it doesn't exist with trend lines for divergences added as well?

Investor/RT Tour - Chaikin Money Flow

looks useful.

thanks in advance!

Hi Hazelj80

There is one here with divergence and alerts

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

If you prefer no jurik can just set smooth length to 1 or less

Normalized Deviation of Donchian Channels on jurik mtf

Good night,

Mrtools,

could be done, the following indicator:

Normalized Deviation of Donchian Channels on jurik mtf.

Thanks

bebeshel:
Good night,

Mrtools,

could be done, the following indicator:

Normalized Deviation of Donchian Channels on jurik mtf.

Thanks

Nope, far as i know Donchian Channel doesn't use deviations it uses the high, low, and difference between high and low for the middle line.

box breakout bug...

Hi MrTools,

hope everything fine for ya...

I need your help; from your indicator https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/165/breakout_box_trend.mq4 I did extrapolate another one to draw just the boxes, but I'm getting a problem that I'm not able to fix .

During the week days everything is working fine but, on Friday, if I have in example the starting hour after 21:59, the indicator start to draw the box always at the 21:59 candle (the last one of Friday).

So if I have a starting time at 22:30 the box should start at 22:30 Sunday and not at 21:59 of Friday. Also could you please verify if the indi behave properly in platforms that have not the Sunday data?

Thank you very much if you'll find the time to help me!

Best Regards

Files:
boxbreakout.mq4  11 kb
Reason: