Elite indicators :) - page 327

Perfect as Always, Thx Mate.

Jorgka

mladen:
hazelj80

Here you go

It needs a couple of words of explanation. You determine which values cross you wish to monitor with alertsForparameter. By default it is set to "EURUSD" but you can set it to any of the used currencies combination. Also, you can make even combinations which do not exist. For example you can make it alert on "USDEUR" in which case it will alert you when USD crosses EUR up or down while in the regular combination ("EURUSD") the main one would be EUR.That way all the 64 possible combinations are covered. If you set the alertsFor to "" (empty) it will use the current chart symbol
Also. just take care that those are upper letter entries. Possible entries )it can be seen from the code but for those not looking into the code) can be : USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, AUD, CHF, JPY and CAD. The rest of settings for alerts are the standard alerts settings

regards

Mladen

hey mladen. everything reads correctly, but i seem to be having a problem with the indicator updating. i do have other indicators in my template and my resources are starting to bog. i wonder if it's one of the other indicators. i have the other indicator you just did for me and another RSI alerts indicator you did not too long ago. also 2 other on 4 different charts.

ok mladen. so i did not know that the version i posted for you to put alerts on is an older version that does not refresh. can you put the same alerts on this one?

Thanks!

Files:
ccfp.mq4  19 kb

hazelj80

Here you go Alerts are added to the indicator you posted

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
ok mladen. so i did not know that the version i posted for you to put alerts on is an older version that does not refresh. can you put the same alerts on this one? Thanks!
Files:

Thanks

Thanks to everyone involved in this work in this forum in the past

vert lines nl please

Hello Mladen,Please adding zero crossing non repainting vert lines on RSI Smoothed - mtf&alerts indicator.

It looks like "Guppy MMA oscillator with vert lines nl":)

thanks!!

Ea

Mladen,

i am working on a EA that work with 2 indicators RSI alerts and TDI

I cant seem to get it to work, can you tell me why

I am wanting it multi time frame,

RSI adjustable on both the TDI and RSI to

1. adjust ma on both

2. adjust period on both

Time just needs to be when on

and Steve used a jumping trailing stop sequence but I dont think it works right, I just want to be able to input a trailing stop of 15 or 25 depending on time frame

I think I have mede this harder than what it should be.

yama

Here you go Added 2 options to control line a bit more. If verticalLinesShowBreakis set to true, then vertical lines will be drawn when RSI breaks level up or down. If verticalLinesShowRetraceis set to true then vertical lines will be drawn when RSI retraces from over bough / over sold zones. So, depending on settings you can have these 3 combinations (4th is that none is visible )

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello Mladen,Please adding zero crossing non repainting vert lines on RSI Smoothed - mtf&alerts indicator.

It looks like "Guppy MMA oscillator with vert lines nl":)

thanks!!

thanks!!

Mladen,Your work is always wonderful!!

Great work thank you:)

and sorry my "legendary" poor english :P

Please fix refresh

Hi Mladin,

This indicator, I'm not sure where I got it from but it does make some interesting signals. however they come sometimes in real time and other times when you flick between time frames it back plots. I notice when I change charts back and between I can catch the signals all most straight away but it's a pain to keep doing this. can you please work you magic to refresh all signals in real time please.

Thanks again mate

Jorgka

Files:
next.mq4  4 kb
Reason: