Fisher - page 9

Please post the source code file(mq4)...ex4 files are useless

deepdrunk:
here is changed formula that gives levels above and belove 5 and -5

if someone like to use it draw those levels

i also found good divergance with Fisher indicator look the chart

this version maybe could take us from flat market but i did not look that much back on the charts

good trading

sorry ,here it is

here is mq4 code

Files:

I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure what the limitations of MT4 are, but is it possible to make a histogram that shows the difference between Kalenzo's Inv fisher and a linear weighted moving average of 2 with a -3 shift laid over top of it? If its possible, I'd love to see someone put it together.

Can someone re-write Fisher so that it no longer re-paints previous bars, it will be great!

Do you have a strategy using this indi?

REGARDS

for the yurik fishers and FX FISH

FX FISH has alerts which work great at at default and also at 50 period on 5 minutes.. Buy Level 99 Buy Exit 30 or 50 i dont remember the same is for sell except -level...works great except itll repaint your bars.. but i think you really need to try in real time normally those levels will actually make more money than the alers as they get you in early and exit early for more pips.. I only wish i could get FX FISH to not repaint bars and run in real time...HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE MADE

pic

it would work great if when you refreshed indicator it changed to what you see now which looks good but in real time it would be way different as you can tell by the alerts on chart notice all the exits and buys and sells...

Files:
fxfish.gif  35 kb

Is your mode set to fast?

In the FX Fisher is the mode set to fast?

Thanks

No

but im starting to think that might be the problem.. you can let it run and see clearly its always running in both and i think that might be whats causing you to see one thing refresh and then it goes back to showing what regular mode is..but i dont know just a thought i had.. So you start the indicator it looks in regular mode then it shifts into fast mode wich repaints the bars then you notice the alerts going crazy you refresh then it repaints again to show you what the regular mode is at, then after a bar or two it shifts back into fast mode...

EDITED i was thinking putting at CLOSE OR OPEN would change the repaints but NOPE...maybe if we could get it to refresh every tic so you dont get behind on the pretty repaints. basically so its constantly repainting to the point it will really look like this...basically now it doesnt repaint unless you refresh or add the indicator... click on the indicator it repaints ...refresh the charts it goes back I must be a moron cause i cant get it to stop....

So Refreshing Indicator ''opening settings and just closing'' Repaints to cleanup and look pretty

Refreshing the actual chart cause it to go back to real time look

Files:
fx_fish.gif  40 kb
Reason: