Understanding SHI Silver Trend

Hello everybody.

Can you explain to me how exactly SHI Silver Trend indicator works and what they tell? Is it act like ZigZag indicator? After changing trend, will their DOTS (blue or red) suddenly vanished and reappear on maybe the 2-3 last candle bars?

nostrade:
Hello everybody. Can you explain to me how exactly SHI Silver Trend indicator works and what they tell? Is it act like ZigZag indicator? After changing trend, will their DOTS (blue or red) suddenly vanished and reappear on maybe the 2-3 last candle bars?

Is it SHI_SilverTrendsig with dots?

The dots are not the signals for buy and sell.

The rules to trade with this indicator is elaborated so you may follow the following links:

Why we need indicators which are painting the past? Read this post and this one. How to trade "painting-the-past" indicators: live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

hi

hi new digital

i try to work also with the silver channels and try to devolp strategy with it. Im now in contact with Alex Silver.. its very difficult because all explainations are in russian. i speak no russian at all. So if you know more about it we can share.

silver channels are built on Kijun line and then the channels are fibnacci levels Silver,sky,zen,future channel.

regards

lodol

lodol2:
hi new digital

i try to work also with the silver channels and try to devolp strategy with it. Im now in contact with Alex Silver.. its very difficult because all explainations are in russian. i speak no russian at all. So if you know more about it we can share.

silver channels are built on Kijun line and then the channels are fibnacci levels Silver,sky,zen,future channel.

regards

lodol

I know what you are talking about.

But as I understand nostrade was asking about simple SHI_SilverTrendsig indicator which is re-painting, not refreshing and showing very nice dots on the chart (because of repaiting).

As to Silver channels so as i know they started training courses some years ago and somebody posted almost all the indicators in Ichimoku thread in our forum with some original links for explanation (there are several Ichimoku threads on our forum so try to search). But it is the better to contact with AlexSilver of course just to got the rules about how to trade. His system is famous one so may be, the better is to invite him to visite our forum.

silverchannel

hello

right..i will see how the coorporation works. thx for the links in the ichimoku thread. this i found. right i know silver-trend sig repaint, so i also dont know how people can use this in an EA like tatlomi?

but however.

Reason: