Fractals - page 16

It is the combination of Ichimoku, Fractals and Zigzag. In that time (few years ago) I ued the systems like that.

For example:

- Why we need indicators which are painting the past? Read this post and this one. How to trade "painting-the-past" indicators: live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

iTrend indicator is some kind of filter: red color is for sell orders only, blue color - buy order confirmed.

some of the fractals indicators seems to work almost perfect , anybody tried to make an EA to trade it easly? I am wondering what would be the best point to program the open trade, open on the end of the bar or the next bar? WHat do you thing?

Fractal custom indicator...

Hi guys,

I tried searching for fractal indicator that suits my trading system. As we all know, a fractal by Bill William is the highest high of five candles or the lowest low of five bar.(two cs on each side of HH or LL)

But I just got to know, that if low of one bar before the lowest low (for instance), is higher than its preceeding bar, than it is not a fractal.

So I search high and low (no pun intended ) for this type of fractal, but i couldn't find it.

The fractal that I would like to have is like this:

We still use five bars like the usual fractal. The only difference is, all this five bars can have even the same low (for down fractal) or high (for up fractal). Just as long as the middle bar low (for down fractal) or high (for up fractal), is not exceeded..

I'm hoping that there is a kind soul here that can make this materialized as i no nothing about programming.

Thank you guys.

Pls modify this fractal.

Can anyone modify the attached Fractal code to alert exactly when the fractal sign appears. Currently it alert only after two bars.

Thanks in advance.

jpt69:
Can anyone modify the attached Fractal code to alert exactly when the fractal sign appears. Currently it alert only after two bars. Thanks in advance.

You do realize that this is how fractal indicator works right?

It will only print after those 2bars are closed that you refer to.

Fractals with email alert?

Hi all.Great work.Can anyone modify fractal indicator so that it can send email.

I have for example this one with sound but cant make it work to send email.All the settings for sending email in platform are ok so it must be something wrong with my writing of this sendmail command.Thanks

Alert on i-fractalsEx

hi,

i 'm new to forex and i 'm in training "phase".

So i wonder if someone can explain me the i-fractalsEx code, how it works ??

after, may be i will be able to add an alert on this indicator with your help.

Thank you very much for your help.

(sorry for my poor english )

Kooma

druss72:
You do realize that this is how fractal indicator works right? It will only print after those 2bars are closed that you refer to.

yeah, but in mt4 it displays straight away and then repaints.

I really like the "Ind-Fractals-1.mq4" indicator, and am wondering if someone knows how to add a alert code to the indicator so that the alert ONLY sounds when there are at least 3 or 4 fractals (D1, H4, H1, M15) overlapping on top of or on the bottom of the same candle?

This is better then the indicator sounding at every fractal appearance (especially if it is on the 15 minute timeframe).

For example, if you add the Ind-Fractals-1.mq4 to your indicators folder and then load it on to a 15 minute time frame (and change the line thickness of each color within the inputs), you will noticed that there are times when all 4 Fractals overlap on top of, or on the bottom of, a candle. These seem like ideal times to enter trades.

Fractals on a indicator ?

Has anyone seen a fractal that can be put on a indicator like a CCi

indicator in a separate window . Fractals of a indicator

I like the attached one because is is adjustable

can this one be adapted to work on a indicator ?

Files:
Reason: