Elite indicators :) - page 175

Jim

I was convinced that I have made it at some stage, but could not find it even on my PC, so ... here it is

As of difference in values : that is a story that metatrader people only now are trying to correct (with metatrader 5, unfortunately nothing new with metatrader 4) but they are still refusing to call it an error, so they have and ADX and Wilders ADX and not like all the rest of the normal world just an ADX that works as its inventor intended it to work. Hence the differences : metatrader ADX is not what ADX should be (compared to any other trading platform and ultimately to the original itself)

This one works as it should (see the comparison to the "book" version that I made to the last letter how Welles Wilder described it in his book on the lower picture)

regards

mladen

94315jim:
Hey Mladen,

Attached is I think your All ADX indicator. It looks like the values are different compared to your recent Wilder's DMI book indicator.

I was wondering if you can make an All ADX indicator based on the Wilder's DMI book indicator? Secondly, could you make it such that the user can select which timeframes to display?

thanks a lot............jim

Color Stochastic + mtf

Dear mladen,

a couple of weeks ago you wrote the nice "Color Stochastic + mtf" (post # 1589), which I like very much. Would it be possible that you could make another version of this which shows 2 (of these) stochastics in the same (sub-)window ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

Color stochastic + mtf

Dear mladen,

sorry, I forgot to mention something to my request for the "2 Stochastics + mtf" in my previos post: The stochastics already contain an alert when they enter and leave the OS and OB zones. But in this case I am interested in an alert when both stochstics (with diffent settings) cross eachother. Is that possible to make ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Hello

This indicator is VT-QQE.

Please add MTF thanks:)

Files:
qqe-vt.mq4  6 kb

and.....

Hello.

This indicator is T3 Taotra.

Please add MTF and Arrow on current window:)

Files:
t3.taotra.mq4  9 kb

yama

Here you go. A bit different calculation but the same values (simpler calculations and code in this one, also you can control the fast and slow levels). As a comparison : upper is the "VT" version. lower is this one.

Added mtf

PS: if someone downloaded it fast and the 3rd parameter in parameters list is not RsiSmoothingFactor, please re-download the indicator (made some changes that are affecting work in mtf)

regards

mladen

yama728:
This indicator is VT-QQE. Please add MTF thanks:)
Files:

This one too

Did not use Kositins version (they are not suitable for a single file MTF) Instead made this one
regards

mladen

Files:

Volatility bands Posts #1494 and 1710

mladen:
From May 2010 issue of Futures magazine : "Fixing the Bollinger Bands" by David Rooke

Good morning Mladen,

An interesting indicator to say the least. Early days, but back-testing it (and due to its nature I guess it is accurate enough to allow an informed opinion) it shows potential, but for me on a different scale which I will post here once I am satisfied that it is adding value to selecting directional changes accurately.

Just a request please - could you possibly add an Arrow to when the indicator crosses the 0.0-level (*) to be shown on the candles, please?

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

====================================================

Hi Mladen,

Please would you add an arrow when the indicator goes through the 0,5 level preferably onto the candles directly?

Thanking you in advance.

Mtf

casaliss:
Hi Mladen

Multi Time Frame

Non Or Interpolate

Thanks

Hi mladen

multitimeframe

ınterpolate

post 1750

thanks!