Elite indicators :) - page 164

mladen,

By color of candle I meant:

When the 1st candle touches the upper band it is of white color(i.e. its close is higher than its open) and 2nd candle is of black color (i.e. its close is lower than its open) then the indicator gives a Down alert.

When the 1st candle touches the Lower band it is of Black color(i.e. its close is lower than its open) and 2nd candle is of White color (i.e. its close is higher than its open) then the indicator gives an UP alert.

Its a two candle pattern with Triangular MA abands alerts

Triangular moving average is confirming the overbought/oversold condition and candle pattern is confirming the reversal.

I am using H1 timeframe for this setup.

Please find the attached image for details.

Thanks and Regards

Umesh

mladen:

To Umesh,

I do not understand the part about colors of the candles. Can you please explain more precisely what do you consider a black and white candle? Are they a candles when close is above and bellow open, and if yes, which one is which?

regards

mladen
Files:
image1.gif  10 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

The two that are interpolated are the RSI of Ma and a moving average of RSI of MA (a signal line - like on the picture : upper is the "old' lower is the "new")
Removed one "feature" : when lower time frame is shown on a higher time frame - it was wrong, and now it shows current time frame if a lower time frame is required. If you want that "feature" back, just replace line 357 from this :
return(MathMax(tf,Period()));[/php]

to this

[php] return(tf);

regards

mladen

===========================

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you very much for the improvements made.

Best wishes.

Hi. Was wondering if Mladen or any programmer has any thoughts regarding this request? It would be helpful if there were an indicator similar to the screen shot on the right. Thanks for your help. My question pertains to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. I am happy to do any needed research, but I need direction from a programmer first.

Thanks. Chris

newmont:
Hello, just wondering if anybody can help with this indicator. It seems tha the calculation may be out, this is another version from a forex trm, the i-reg is set up with the 3 deviations close but still not close enough. Thanks

mrtools:
Hi Fudomyo, Found this version last night so haven't had time to work on it all the comments are i think in Russian, tried changing them but for some reason Babel wasn't recogonizing, second not sure if it is plotting like your explanation but it may be a start.

Very interesting indicator...I hope you can find time to check it for potential errors. The indicator shows indeed nicely placed S&R on my M15.

Perhaps a tip: For translation, you can use google translate as well (but I am sure you know that already).

Cheers and thanks,

San.

Multi TF BB Alert

Hi,

I have come across an indicator which very clearly shows Bollinger band levels on multiple time frames without drawing lots of lines everywhere. The problem is that I have to change timeframe or reset the indicator for it update properly. Could someone take a look and see if this could be modified to upate tick by tick?

Many thanks,

Alex

Files:

Alex

Here you go It is a bit faster now too (especially when you change time frame) Changed the middle line too - in the old one it was showing all the same period, now it shows the period chosen in parameters)

regards

mladen

hughesfleming:
Hi,

I have come across an indicator which very clearly shows Bollinger band levels on multiple time frames without drawing lots of lines everywhere. The problem is that I have to change timeframe or reset the indicator for it update properly. Could someone take a look and see if this could be modified to upate tick by tick?

Many thanks,

Alex

Thank you very much!

Alex

Would a mtf alert be worthwile for the included indicator?

Specifically alert when indicator is heading up on two or more timeframes. (Breakout)

Files:

newtrader100:
Would a mtf alert be worthwile for the included indicator? Specifically alert when indicator is heading up on two or more timeframes. (Breakout)

This one has threshold alert.

Bollinger Bands

Hi Mladen

Bollinger Bands

add

Reason: