Elite indicators :) - page 99

Advanced elite section

Hello,

Why is it that I don't have access to the advanced elite section? I have access to the normal elite section, but not to the advanced. Have there been some changes to the rules of the forum? Thanks.

Thanks for your help mladen, I managed to get it working properly! One small problem although it may be unavoidable I'm not sure. You can see in the attachment the indicator starts drawing before it has enough data available - is there any way to stop this? I tried the code below but it didn't seem to help.

Thanks again.

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,BBLength_1);

SetIndexDrawBegin(1,BBLength_1+SignalMAPeriod_1);

SetIndexDrawBegin(2,BBLength_2);

SetIndexDrawBegin(3,BBLength_2+SignalMAPeriod_2);

SetIndexDrawBegin(4,BBLength_3);

SetIndexDrawBegin(5,BBLength_3+SignalMAPeriod_3);

Change this (in MainFunction) :

if(counted_bars<1) {

for(i=1;i<=BBLength;i++) {

BLGBuffer=EMPTY_VALUE;

}//end for(i=1;i<=BandsPeriod;i++)

}//end if(counted_bars<1)

[/php]to this :

[php] if(counted_bars<1)

{

limit = BBLength+MainLineMAPeriod+SignalMAPeriod;

for (i=0; i<=limit; i++)

{

BLGBuffer = 0;

MABuffer = 0;

MainLineBuffer = 0;

UpperBandBuffer = 0;

LowerBandBuffer = 0;

}

}

(EMPTY_VALUE equals 2147483647, when average uses those values you get those "funny" values as a result. In the changed way, there is probably an extra loop or 2, but "better safe than ..." )

regards

mladen

whitebloodcell:
Thanks for your help mladen, I managed to get it working properly! One small problem although it may be unavoidable I'm not sure. You can see in the attachment the indicator starts drawing before it has enough data available - is there any way to stop this? I tried the code below but it didn't seem to help.

Thanks again.

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,BBLength_1);

SetIndexDrawBegin(1,BBLength_1+SignalMAPeriod_1);

SetIndexDrawBegin(2,BBLength_2);

SetIndexDrawBegin(3,BBLength_2+SignalMAPeriod_2);

SetIndexDrawBegin(4,BBLength_3);

SetIndexDrawBegin(5,BBLength_3+SignalMAPeriod_3);
Files:
bb.gif  21 kb

Thanks again for your help mladen. I've posted the updated indicator for anyone who wants it. I'll post updates as I figure out how to do them!

Trying to make further improvements to the bollinger % b indicator. I made it now so that any averaging done in the indicator can optionally use the jurik alrogithm among others outlined in this article Effective Averaging Algorithms with Minimal Lag: Use in Indicators and Expert Advisors - MQL4 Articles.

I wanted to compare my new version to the original and noticed that even when using the same algorithm. i.e. all emas,the values in my new version are slightly different to those calculated using the functions built into MT4.

Have I made an error in my code? Or is one of the algorithms (Nikolay's or Metatrader's) wrong somewhere?

Attached is new and old version with the same settings.

Hodrick Prescott filter indicator

some info about HP Hodrick Prescott Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

HPB with endpoint (not repainted)

Best regards

cmelda

Files:
hpb.mq4  8 kb

Demark trendline trader...

Hi, is there anybody here that can help me modify this indicator? I would like

the support and resistant lines to be draw from the body of the candle instead of the tail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, halvard

Hi,

Both DMI HP and CCI HP do not work. Please repost.

Dmi_hp, cci_hp

some classical indi smoothed by HP

just compare

cmelda

P.S. sorry. now reposted

Files:

Double Smoothed EMA, AllAverage

Hi mladen,

Thanks for the indicator. I use since a long time the AllAverage v2.5. With the method 17 (IE/2) the results are almost identical with the double Smoothed EMA. But the AllAverage comes with some nice features: color change and a sound when the slope changes. Very handy.

But what caught my eyes was the indicator in your images, drawing an average bar (for a certain time) and showing the remaining time to the very right.

Is it possible to post that indicator?

Thanks in advance.

Best

Antomi

Files:
Reason: