Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 9

jolugarpe:
Por favor, copio file into mt4 folder, restart systeme, but it don´t appear in the list mt4 indicators, why?

That is a zipped (packed) file. You have to unpack it

Or use the one from this post

talaate:

Dear Mladen
I try to find the suitable thread to post this post, I hope in correct one.

Would you please check the given indicator from point of  view repainting or recalculating as well as on which base it is made on.

Regards

PS:

It looks like XO indicator !!! 

talaate

In case you might find it useful, here is the same indicator with alerts.  It's also non-repainting.

mladen:

Newest version of trend quality Q1 (newest set of averages) - the version with floating levels

Dear MLADEN

it is really a pretty version,it removed a lot of false/short signals ,a lot of thanks.

regards

PippoInzaghi:

talaate

In case you might find it useful, here is the same indicator with alerts.  It's also non-repainting.

PippoInzaghi 

Many Thanks 

mladen:

Here is the Q1 made using averages too : trend_quality_q1_directional_indicator_averages.ex4

One of the best indicator ever seen, many thanks.

maybe i found a bug? When i switch a moving average and then press ok , after i try to switch another moving average but it seems it doesn't change the ma.

I have a request if possible Mladen about this indicator since it is only ex4 i can't do myself. Please can you add custom timeframes field too and bars limitation please?

Thanks a lot for all your stuff here! 

thefxpros:

One of the best indicator ever seen, many thanks.

maybe i found a bug? When i switch a moving average and then press ok , after i try to switch another moving average but it seems it doesn't change the ma.

I have a request if possible Mladen about this indicator since it is only ex4 i can't do myself. Please can you add custom timeframes field too and bars limitation please?

Thanks a lot for all your stuff here! 

thefxpros

If you mean the name in the name of the indicator, it will happen (that is due to limitation that metatrader has : if the name is longer than bb chars, then the name of the indicator is not changed). In that case the name remains the same as before changing the average. If you chose some average with shorter name, then it updated the name of the indicator again

Watch the values : if the values are changing (and as far as I see, they do), then all is OK (except for that occasional name issue)

mladen:

That is a zipped (packed) file. You have to unpack it

Or use the one from this post

This one works

mladen:

Newest version of trend quality Q1 (newest set of averages) - the version with floating levels

Mladen, could this baby has an option to change color on middle floating level cross ?

Wulong10:
Mladen, could this baby has an option to change color on middle floating level cross ?

Dear Wulong

hope you are fine ....... or you can squeeze the levels so tight.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong

hope you are fine ....... or you can squeeze the levels so tight.

regards

Hey, thanks for the tip, never thought about that.

Yes, I'm fine, hope you are too. 

Reason: