Elite indicators :) - page 45

SID63:
Hello. Someone has coded for metatrader the indicator devstop of Cynthia Kase? For Metastock I found. Thanks. (Sorry for my English)

devstop and Kase Peak Oscillator are on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (for elite section only: Kalenzo posted his commercial indicators for elite members).

For some more other indicators look at first page of this thread (many links).

Ok. Thank you very much Newdigital!

igorad:
Hi, I've developed LowPass(Butterworth) Filter according to J.Ehlers and with some my improvements.

Hello igorad: what are the settings to get this curve indicator?

igorad:
One more J.Ehlers tool - Non-Linear Kalman Filter.

Thank you kindly igorad, how about this as an indicator..

Unscented Kalman filter

When the state transition and observation models – that is, the predict and update functions f and h (see above) – are highly non-linear, the extended Kalman filter can give particularly poor performance [JU97]. This is because only the mean is propagated through the non-linearity. The unscented Kalman filter (UKF) [JU97] uses a deterministic sampling technique known as the unscented transform to pick a minimal set of sample points (called sigma points) around the mean. These sigma points are then propagated through the non-linear functions and the covariance of the estimate is then recovered. The result is a filter which more accurately captures the true mean and covariance. (This can be verified using Monte Carlo sampling or through a Taylor series expansion of the posterior statistics.) In addition, this technique removes the requirement to analytically calculate Jacobians, which for complex functions can be a difficult task in itself.

Kalman filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

igorad:
One more J.Ehlers tool - Non-Linear Kalman Filter.

igorad,

would you be able to also add the ability to plot the 1,2,3 standard deviations of the Non-Linear kalman Filter.

I've developed KalmanBands.

drgoodvibe:
igorad, would you be able to also add the ability to plot the 1,2,3 standard deviations of the Non-Linear kalman Filter.
Files:
kb_1.gif  12 kb

I have asked the same question

privatefr:
Hi

It is possible to add a sound alert to the nonlagzigzag indi?. Alert everytime the line moves, weather repainting or drawing the next leg.

Thanks in advance

Pepe

I asked the same question my self in the public forum. It would be great to have the alert on such a good indicator. Jakti24300

I've developed advanced NonLagZigZag (v4) with new options:

- 2 Price Modes: Hi/Lo(PriceMode=0) and Open/Close(PriceMode=1)

- Fibo for last section is added (FiboMode=1)

- Alert for changing of direction is added

- Warning for new High or Low is added

jatki24300:
I asked the same question my self in the public forum. It would be great to have the alert on such a good indicator. Jakti24300
Files:

Thank you for your indicator

thank you for your indicator

can you add other options or fib like 78.6 ,

like custom add and remove fibs lines that you want or dont want

on/off of each fib line or add a fib line

Sorry for my bad english

Thank you

igorad:
I've developed advanced NonLagZigZag (v4) with new options:

- 2 Price Modes: Hi/Lo(PriceMode=0) and Open/Close(PriceMode=1)

- Fibo for last section is added (FiboMode=1)

- Alert for changing of direction is added

- Warning for new High or Low is added

thanks igorad...:)

Reason: