Divergence Indicators - page 19

This is rsx nrp reg histo from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page11 made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hi guys, do you all know if there is an indicator combining divergences from MACD & RSI? I mean showing a signal when the divergences appear in the same candle, because I noticed that when this combination appears there is an amazing rate of success and often a really powerful signal.

This is a T3 smoothed money flow index with divergence, it is mtf with slope and divergence alerts, if you want a regular just change the t3 period to 1. Indicator should be compatible with new mt4 builds.

mrtools:
This is a T3 smoothed money flow index with divergence, it is mtf with slope and divergence alerts, if you want a regular just change the t3 period to 1. Indicator should be compatible with new mt4 builds.

i loaded it using the default settings n it has a flat green line on the top of it , thats it no indicator in it puhlease see whats up with it, i bet it can be fixed hehehe, thanks ya

Files:
223434.jpg  88 kb

lover:
i loaded it using the default settings n it has a flat green line on the top of it , thats it no indicator in it puhlease see whats up with it, i bet it can be fixed hehehe, thanks ya

Yep I had made a last second change and thought it was working according to my chart but for some reason when compiling it didn't clear out the old, so I was looking at the older working version. Anyway should be fixed in this version, and sorry about that!

Modified macd divergence

Files:

looks good

Divergence indicator (3 types) + template

Files:

Hi guys, does someone has an indicator which spots a divergence not between the price and an indicator but beetween TWO indicators, let's say RSI and Stochastic. I mean one indicator is doing a new high but the other one isn't confirming it. Here's an example (RSI 5 and stochastic 9,3,3):

As far as I can see this combination produces very good signals and sometimes very strong, even if could not be 100% accurate, obviously.

Files:
superdiv_3.jpg  90 kb

Davex81:
Hi guys, does someone has an indicator which spots a divergence not between the price and an indicator but beetween TWO indicators, let's say RSI and Stochastic. I mean one indicator is doing a new high but the other one isn't confirming it. Here's an example (RSI 5 and stochastic 9,3,3):

As far as I can see this combination produces very good signals and sometimes very strong, even if could not be 100% accurate, obviously.

You have something similar to that, but that us posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . It the case of divergence you would look for correlation -1

Reason: