All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 94

To add comments, please log in or register
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
daddybear05:
Thx. for answer, but I did not find such one , which works well. :(

And the first one that I tested works well. Are you sure you tested any newer version?

daddybear05
daddybear05  
Mladen Rakic:

And the first one that I tested works well. Are you sure you tested any newer version?

Thank you for help.
I'm sorry for delay, but I'm on holiday.

I'm not sure that I found all of them.
I found about 5-6 versions.
I saw more, but the code was similar.

Which version is in the picture?
Please link it for me.
Why the line is angular?

Thx.

fxcommentary
fxcommentary  
Anybody tried Fisher Transform of Laguerre RSI (or Laguerre Stochastic) ?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Good article was published - 

----------------

Elder-Ray (Bulls Power and Bears Power)

Elder-Ray trading system was described by Alexander Elder in his book "Trading for a Living". It is based on Bulls Power and Bears Power oscillators, as well as Moving Average trend-following indicator (EMA — exponential averaging).

The system is both simple and complex:

• it is simple if we perceive it literally: buy if a trend is upwards (EMA) and Bears Power is below zero, but is increasing;
  • it is complex, if we read more carefully and also look at the chart EMA and Bears Power are launched at: it turns out, it is not as simple as it seems since such conditions are few.

In this article, we will go through all the stages from simple to complex and check two types of trading system: 

1. all indicators on the same chart (and therefore, on a single timeframe);
  2. in combination with the "Triple choice" system.
Bulls Power - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5
Bulls Power - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Everyday trading represents a battle of buyers ("Bulls") pushing prices up and sellers ("Bears") pushing prices down. Depending on what party scores off, the day will end with a price that is higher or lower than that of the previous day. Intermediate results, first of all the highest and lowest price, allow to judge about how the battle was...
To add comments, please log in or register