All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 92

nbtrading:
Wasn't it already made?
No, it was not

mladen:
No, it was not
Hello dear Mr. @mladen,

can it be done? If you put hands on, please could you also make a user input to select the TFs and alerts for the heatmap?
Guess it can be good to have alerts (arrows) for selected Tf also to show just selected Tfs.

Thank you very much...

Have a great weekend...

Best wishes

Nicoleeeee :-)

Mladen,

I was wondering do you have phase plot indicator in your library similar to the attached picture?

thanks,

jim 

Files:
phase.jpg  95 kb

94315jim:

Mladen,

I was wondering do you have phase plot indicator in your library similar to the attached picture?

thanks,

jim 

Looks like some form of a Hilbert transform

Try the attached

Do we have (Wilder's) ADX Swami (or Swami lookalike) indicator? It would be great if we can change its settings for period range and/or intervals as well..... All I want is to see gradual changes of ADX in multiple periods. I am using ADX tapes stack-up, but it's not very 'elegant' way to do so (also it occupies much space) ...

It seems Ehlers haven't made ADX Swami chart yet for some unknown reason.... 

mladen,

Thanks for the detrended hibert transform. I think the phase angle indicator maybe slightly different.

Based on the article it seems the phase indicator shows values between values of 0 - 360 and helps decipher if the market is in trend or cycle mode.

I have attached an article that may help with programming the phase angle indicator.

thanks,

jim 

Files:
phaseor.pdf  2462 kb

94315jim:

mladen,

Thanks for the detrended hibert transform. I think the phase angle indicator maybe slightly different.

Based on the article it seems the phase indicator shows values between values of 0 - 360 and helps decipher if the market is in trend or cycle mode.

I have attached an article that may help with programming the phase angle indicator.

thanks,

jim 

Will check what can be done :)

Do you have the the Hilbert Sine Wave in a nmc version?

I found this, but it only draws flat lines.

Files:

krelian99:

Do you have the the Hilbert Sine Wave in a nmc version?

I found this, but it only draws flat lines.

Honey Krelian

I think these should be that all two :)

regards

mntiwana:

Honey Krelian

I think these should be that all two :)

regards

Thank you very much, Nusrallah. I'm amazed once again.
Reason: