All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 44

mladen:
Actually not every indicator is suitable to be made as swami chart, but John Ehlers does not mention that in his talking about swami charts (unbounded indicators for example, can have just 2 colors and in that case you are not going to get those "nice and smooth" colors).

Also, swami charts as they are, with only "coloring zones" are very difficult to trade (no "decisive value" on which one can base any kind of decision) so I decided to make an addition of a "generic" value that is used for that cases (that is the line you see on our versions of swami charts - they are not part of the original swami charts, see the official site with description of swami charts : http://www.swamicharts.com/Swami/ , and try to imagine how could one trade the charts based only on colors)

Just wanted to clarify the difference of what is shown on our pictures and what is shown on John Ehlers pictures

Mladen ,

I have had trouble converting swami stochastic indicator in CSV files as there are too many colours.Is there any way to convert the values in to CSV file or should I give up?

It can be done, but you might end up with a large number of values. In my experience, if you try to write those values in a file on each tick it will cause you problems so writing it on each tick would be more or less ruled out.

nevar:
Mladen , I have had trouble converting swami stochastic indicator in CSV files as there are too many colours.Is there any way to convert the values in to CSV file or should I give up?

MTF smFisherTransform3_impr

ZIGANI:
I've done everything now does not draw

Thanks for the indicator smFisherTransform3_impr.ex4 . Please give mq.4 file and if possible MTF version of the indicator. Thank you.

smoothed force index width Bands Envelop u Bollinger ?

mrtools:
This is Ehlers smoothed force index as a histogram, it is mtf and alerts, on the histogram and alerts you can change from histo on slope = true or false and alerts on slope = true or false, if false then histo is based on greater or less than zero, same with the alerts.The smoothing is 0=sma,1=ema,2=ssma,3=lwma,and 4=lsma.

Could you make this indicator width Multiple Bands Bollinger u other if you now better bands ?

for ex. TMA bands.

hello,

what are You think about indicator like Fisher transmision of parabolic sar??

Maby someone who can coding do something like this?

Adaptive Laguerre RSI

Adaptive Laguerre RSI indicator

Files:

Adaptive Laguerre

Adaptive Laguerre indicator

Swami stochastic

For a nicer weekend : swami stochastic with a generic value of stochastic ("generic" stochastic value was not a part of original swami stochastic but, in my opinion, without it it is almost impossible to use swami charts in trading)

Cyber cycle indicator make a sound when the signal to appear,Maybe someone who can coding do something like this? I hope to get it.Thank you.HAVE a good time.

All fisher transform indicator

Files:
Reason: