All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 91

heispark:
Oh I see... Then do you think it's a flawed product regardless of non-repainting?
As long as you use those parameters to be less than 1, it should not cause problems (and, as I already told, it does not repaint), but those smoothing factors are taking into account only one side of the smoothing calculation. To make it sure : do some testing and if it works OK, then use it

mladen:
As long as you use those parameters to be less than 1, it should not cause problems (and, as I already told, it does not repaint), but those smoothing factors are taking into account only one side of the smoothing calculation. To make it sure : do some testing and if it works OK, then use it
That makes sense to me. Thank you for details, Mladen! :-)

Good Day!

Dear Mladen sir,

could you please make an arrow & alert as per the snap ( the arrow up once the bar >the level filter line. & opposite for arrow down)

sal:

Good Day!

Dear Mladen sir,

could you please make an arrow & alert as per the snap ( the arrow up once the bar >the level filter line. & opposite for arrow down)

That is one more version of the repainting solar wind. As usual when it comes to solar wind : more information can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:
That is one more version of the repainting solar wind. As usual when it comes to solar wind : more information can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thanks.. for posted the link.   :)

I just use for onl filtering purpose for my strategy.

sal:

Thanks.. for posted the link.   :)

I just use for onl filtering purpose for my strategy.

Did you compare it to solar wind?

Ehlers Center of Gravity + MTF Heatmap

tampa_:

Ehlers Center of Gravity + MTF Heatmap

Looks cool Tampa... thank you for sharing.

Dear Mr. @ mladen and  Mr. @mrtools...

would it be possible to add arrows and alerts to ehlers_cg.mq4

and alerts and arrwos to ehlers_cg_mtf_headmap.

choosable by input... how many tf must align that alert and arrwos get triggered?

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Nicoleeee :-)

Wasn't it already made?

nbtrading:
Wasn't it already made?
i was searching, i did not find
Reason: