All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 94

Mladen Rakic:

And the first one that I tested works well. Are you sure you tested any newer version?

Thank you for help.
I'm sorry for delay, but I'm on holiday.

I'm not sure that I found all of them.
I found about 5-6 versions.
I saw more, but the code was similar.

Which version is in the picture?
Please link it for me.
Why the line is angular?

Thx.

Anybody tried Fisher Transform of Laguerre RSI (or Laguerre Stochastic) ?

Good article was published - 

----------------

Elder-Ray (Bulls Power and Bears Power)

Elder-Ray trading system was described by Alexander Elder in his book "Trading for a Living". It is based on Bulls Power and Bears Power oscillators, as well as Moving Average trend-following indicator (EMA — exponential averaging).

The system is both simple and complex:

• it is simple if we perceive it literally: buy if a trend is upwards (EMA) and Bears Power is below zero, but is increasing;
  • it is complex, if we read more carefully and also look at the chart EMA and Bears Power are launched at: it turns out, it is not as simple as it seems since such conditions are few.

In this article, we will go through all the stages from simple to complex and check two types of trading system: 

1. all indicators on the same chart (and therefore, on a single timeframe);
  2. in combination with the "Triple choice" system.
Bulls Power - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5
Bulls Power - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Everyday trading represents a battle of buyers ("Bulls") pushing prices up and sellers ("Bears") pushing prices down. Depending on what party scores off, the day will end with a price that is higher or lower than that of the previous day. Intermediate results, first of all the highest and lowest price, allow to judge about how the battle was...

With alert !?

Where ?

Tomas_G:

With alert !?

Where ?

Use this link to find (many indicators with alerts).

Dear Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator Ehlers Voss Predictive

Thank you 

Files:

Elder Impulse System Indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 5

The impulse system allows you to identify areas on the chart where the trend is accelerating or slowing down. It consists of two indicators: the iMA (Moving Average, MA) trend indicator measures the inertia of the market, and the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) oscillator measures the rate of price change.

Elder Impulse System by Metatrader 5

Elder Impulse System EA - expert for MetaTrader 5

EA trades on a custom indicator, Elder Impulse System Indicator . Trading signals are checked only at the moment of birth of a new bar.

TrendFlex - indicator for MetaTrader 5

TrendFlex - indicator for MetaTrader 5

TrendFlex indicator based on February 2020 TASC article published by John Ehlers.

In “Reflex: A New Zero-Lag Indicator” in this issue, author John Ehlers introduces a new averaging indicator that he has designed with reducing lag in mind. According to the author, this new indicator can be used to generate signals in a more timely manner than other lagging calculations. This is a continuation of hist article and is the extended TrendFlex indicator (that differs from the "reflex") indicator.

Metatrader 4 version:
TrendFlex - indicator for MetaTrader 4

Reflex - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Reflex - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Reflex indicator (based on February 2020 TASC article by John Ehlers).

In “Reflex: A New Zero-Lag Indicator” in this issue, author John Ehlers introduces a new averaging indicator that he has designed with reducing lag in mind. According to the author, this new indicator can be used to generate signals in a more timely manner than other lagging calculations.

Metatrader 4 version:
Reflex - indicator for MetaTrader 4
Reflex
Reflex
  • www.mql5.com
The background : In “Reflex: A New Zero-Lag Indicator” in this issue, author John Ehlers introduces a new averaging indicator that he has designed with reducing lag in mind. According to the author, this new indicator can be used to generate signals in a more timely...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2020.06.03 18:31

Interesting indicators were coded by Mladen based on June 2020 TASC article "Correlation as a cycle indicator" by John Ehlers

----------------

In his June 2020 TASC article "Correlation as a cycle indicator" John Ehlers describes one possible way to determine trend in the markets
His article describes 3 possible ways of determining the trend and here we shall post all the 3 possible ways.

1. Correlation market state - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  2. Correlation angle - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  3. Correlation phasor - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Reason: