10points 3.mq4 - page 83

SBFX problem?

The problem could be with the data. As I write FXDD and Interbank are showing a EURUSD price of 1.3270 and SBFX at 1.3305.

Pity I dont have an account with both, that is a serious arbitrage oppurtunity.

All demos are working I have checked the new 1 minute bars coming in!!

Jugulator v1.1 Update

Tross:
Someone mentioned Fibonacci Progression ?

Hey mtaboneweb,

In OrderNeedsOpening(); I placed the 'Increase Lot Size' code above the placing of additional buy or sell orders, instead of pasting the code twice.

Also feel free to add this to your next revision if you wish.

Oh ya, I'm sure your going to shorten the name soon!

I added a boolean 'FiboProgression', set it to 'True' if you want to use Fibonnaci Progression for increased lot sizes INSTEAD of 'LotsIncreaseBy'.

Tested it some, seemed to work. Post problems if any.

*EDIT* it does something wierd with the MM, using .01 Lots, it applies MM to the first lot only, then the regular progression kicks in.

This is while using Fibo. I'll try and look at it tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.( .10, .01, .02, .03 ) example

*EDIT* Redownload this mq4, I had it set to 1H charts instead of the default 4H charts, fixed and reuploaded.

enjoy,

Tross

Great point about OrderNeedsOpening, I have made this mod and reposting the official Jugulator v1.1 EA here with the appropriate indicators.

Files:

Tross:
Someone mentioned Fibonacci Progression ?

Hey mtaboneweb,

In OrderNeedsOpening(); I placed the 'Increase Lot Size' code above the placing of additional buy or sell orders, instead of pasting the code twice.

Also feel free to add this to your next revision if you wish.

Oh ya, I'm sure your going to shorten the name soon!

I added a boolean 'FiboProgression', set it to 'True' if you want to use Fibonnaci Progression for increased lot sizes INSTEAD of 'LotsIncreaseBy'.

Tested it some, seemed to work. Post problems if any.

*EDIT* it does something wierd with the MM, using .01 Lots, it applies MM to the first lot only, then the regular progression kicks in.

This is while using Fibo. I'll try and look at it tomorrow unless someone beats me to it.( .10, .01, .02, .03 ) example

*EDIT* Redownload this mq4, I had it set to 1H charts instead of the default 4H charts, fixed and reuploaded.

enjoy,

Tross

Hi after some tests, i like this Fibo version.

But the question is : using fibo supports, why when we touch the T/P (fibo) we do not initialize a reverse order to take the rebound on this fibo line ? (with a smaller T/P...)

Just a question...

Jugulator v1.1 results...

Here are my results although they may have been better they are still not bad. I came into work this morning to find my computer in hibernate mode due to a brief power outage after my battery ran low. To make a long story short the software may have missed opportunities during this period.

These are the H1 TF. The 4P files are the 4 usual pairs and the 8P files are the other 8 pairs that I'm trying.

Jugulator v1.1 results...

Here are my results although they may have been better they are still not bad. I came into work this morning to find my computer in hibernate mode due to a brief power outage after my battery ran low. To make a long story short the software may have missed opportunities during this period.

These are the H4 TF. The 4P files are the 4 usual pairs and the 8P files are the other 8 pairs that I'm trying.

Hi mtaboneweb

I have test the Jugulator v1.1 and just before 5 mins I found something strange.......please see the JPG file:

You can see for GBPUSD the order open like this: 0.1--->0.2--->0.3

I think then should be --->0.5--->0.8, but the EA reopend once 0.2lot and once 0.3lot. something wrong maybe?

Files:
wrong_order.jpg  253 kb

This is from Alpari...

-----------------------------------------

The difference between demo account and live account:

* Functional capabilities of the demo account and the live account are the same.

* Losses and profits on the demo account are virtual. No financial risk is involved, as you do not invest money.

* On the demo account deals are processed automatically (by the server) whilst on the live account they are processed manually (by a dealer). Making a trade usually takes 1-2 seconds on the demo account and 5-15 seconds on the live account (under normal market conditions).

* On the demo account you can trade on spikes. A spike is an obviously wrong quote which appears in MetaTrader 4. On your live account you will not be able to trade at such prices.

-------------------------------------------

Is there a MetaTrader4 broker that executes automatically... ie: 1-2 sec...?

Imx2000

Can you post the settings that you are using ?

Especially, do you have FiboProgression set to true ?

Or what is your LotProgression set to ?

Also are you using different magic numbers for your different pairs ?

Although I'm not sure that's necessary, I haven't examined the Jug code yet.

Tross

can someone modify 10p3 to use breakout each session as entry? then we martingale it... this will reduce the risk of margin call...i will post the rule...now i am using this manually

Reason: