10points 3.mq4 - page 80

very dangerous strategy...

1 Sl = all tp earned

I should have also posted the support indicators as well so here they are.

yeoeleven:
I have now created another platform and loaded V2 and subsequently loaded V2.2 over it.

Thanks Matt, I will post updates in a day or so.

John
Files:

So you are using the code below with PERIOD_H4 but running it on an H1 TF, correct?

bluto:
Looks good. Just remember that...

UpTrendVal = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, "Turbo_JVEL",7,-100,0,0);

DnTrendVal = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, "Turbo_JVEL",7,-100,1,0);

implies you're getting the overall trend direction from an H4 chart period, regardless of what your current chart period is. This was the original default running on a suggested H1 chart, but we found it wasn't reactive enough so the 2nd release of Goblin used an H1 overall trend period and an H1 trade chart.

10Point3 Dynamic Stop V2.2 (Goblin indicators)

I made some manual stops when first implementing the Goblin indicators which put me negative to begin with but has rebounded nicely just over night. Here are the results for the first night.

10Point3 Dynamic Stop v2 (Update)

Here is the latest version of this EA which includes credit to bluto for the Goblin indicators that were used. All of the latest files needed can be found here for anyone who does not have them yet. The version is actually 2 but is noted inside the EA that it is 2.2 and displays that on the chart when added to a currency pair. This way we don't need to keep renaming the EA itself and messing with the pairs that have the EA attached already.

It's been an amazing morning already with the following results since I posted earlier with around $200+.

I am running on an H4 TF with the default settings from the EA (10Point3 Dynamic Stop v2 w/ goblin indicators).

//---- input parameters

extern double LotSize = 0.1; //Size of initial order

extern int LotPrecision = 1; //Used for NormalizeDouble to determine number of decimal places on lot size

extern double TakeProfit = 38; //Profit goal for the last order placed

extern int OrderSlippage = 5; //Number of Pips +/- an order price can be off when being placed

extern int MaxOrders = 10; //Maximum amount of orders to open

extern int Pips = 15; //Pip distance from the previous order if market goes against us

extern double LotsIncreaseBy = 1.6; //New orders will be the previous size times this amount

extern bool MoneyManagement = false; //Should orders be opened based on account percentage

extern int RiskPercent = 5; //Percentage of account used to place first order

extern int AccountType = 0; //0=Micro/Mini, 1=Standard

extern int Magic = 20061113; //Used to track which orders where created by this EA

My demo is thru IBFX with a $20k starting balance but even at a 10th on a mini would have been $132 or a micro at 1/100 for $13+ dollars overnight. Also, as I mentioned earlier, this EA is not limited to running on any particular pair and I have seen good results running the Terminator on other pairs using option 3. Does someone feel like running this on other pairs or perhaps I could do that with a second demo account.

2nd demo account

I opened a 2nd demo account ($200k) to test the following pairs...

AUD/USD

USD/CAD

EUR/GBP

EUR/CHF

EUR/JPY

GBP/JPY

GBP/CHF

UER/AUD

I chose these strictly because IBFX has these offered on the demo and possibly a live account as well. Also, turning on the comment column will show info about the actual orders that were placed (Order1, Order2, etc.) just in case anyone is curious.

mtaboneweb:
So you are using the code below with PERIOD_H4 but running it on an H1 TF, correct?

That's what the original Goblin release was set at, but I changed the period on the JVEL call to H1 because we found that driving the trend decision based on an H4 timeframe was not reactive enough for an H1 trading chart. I think the JVEL period needs to be the same as the chart period, either both H1 or both H4.

mtaboneweb:
It's been an amazing morning already with the following results since I posted earlier with around $200+.

I am running on an H4 TF with the default settings from the EA (10Point3 Dynamic Stop v2 w/ goblin indicators).

//---- input parameters

extern double LotSize = 0.1; //Size of initial order

extern int LotPrecision = 1; //Used for NormalizeDouble to determine number of decimal places on lot size

extern double TakeProfit = 38; //Profit goal for the last order placed

extern int OrderSlippage = 5; //Number of Pips +/- an order price can be off when being placed

extern int MaxOrders = 10; //Maximum amount of orders to open

extern int Pips = 15; //Pip distance from the previous order if market goes against us

extern double LotsIncreaseBy = 1.6; //New orders will be the previous size times this amount

extern bool MoneyManagement = false; //Should orders be opened based on account percentage

extern int RiskPercent = 5; //Percentage of account used to place first order

extern int AccountType = 0; //0=Micro/Mini, 1=Standard

extern int Magic = 20061113; //Used to track which orders where created by this EA

My demo is thru IBFX with a $20k starting balance but even at a 10th on a mini would have been $132 or a micro at 1/100 for $13+ dollars overnight. Also, as I mentioned earlier, this EA is not limited to running on any particular pair and I have seen good results running the Terminator on other pairs using option 3. Does someone feel like running this on other pairs or perhaps I could do that with a second demo account.

Beautiful!

In keeping with the tradition of the 10Point3 clone naming conventions...I think we need to give this creation a nice moniker...something like "Jugulator"!

Hi mtaboneweb,thanks a lot for the new EA,I already begin to test,will post result soon

Reason: